Reviews for What the Stars Fortell
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
LOL the ending... he just HAD to throw in SOME science, didn't he?
Genseeker25 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this story was actually really sweet. I liked the way he asked her if the story was about them. Great job
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Haha! I love the last line. 'Once upon a time'... haha! It's classic! Well, actually it's pretty original, so it should become a clissic, cause that's great!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Terrific! The idea is too god to remain a oneshort. Especially I liked the phrase "Since when did you ever start telling stories like that?" It gives so much to think about...

Maybe you can do another story telling from Jimmy's POV already after the stars became one ;)
kikkikiwii chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Cute story! How about if you write a sequel with Jimmy writing a story that some how relates to his and cindy's relationship.
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
wow, that was rly good! wonder if they'll ever stop fighting...most , great story! this is a one-shot, right? right...DARN IT!
Stay-Away chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
i thought i was good. i did like it though.

-Daniela :)
lovepotion09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i loved it please rite a seguel
Epoxy chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i liked it, it took a new perspective most authors don't do. great job!
KittyKiChi chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
NAW! Coolness! Peace.
xiao-lanlan chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I like it.
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Good story!
crashseven chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very nicely done. It's refreshing to see a fic where the characters are the age they are in the show rather than teenage or older versions like they seem to be in most fics these day.
jimlover54 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
nice oneshot.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Nice fic. Excellent job with the stars' story, and nice scenes with Jimmy and Cindy.

Keep the good writing.