Reviews for Wedding Blues
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice!
moor chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
... Is it wrong that I kind of liked the hints of Sasuke!torture in this?

(I really like how happy you made Sakura for Ino & Sasuke, too.)
A None A MiSs chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww I luv a lil bit of SakuIta!
V.reve chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ohh I loved that, definite karma on Sasuke(too bad itachi's dead now) Great plotline!
glassdreams chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Short, sweet and cute. I like it.
LovelyLynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*insert evil laugh here*

That was very nice! _ You give the hint that it is Itachi but you don't really say it. Nice! Thanks for writing this! The end gave me a nice little laugh! (Actually I really did do an evil laugh...) Anyway... This was awesome!

Lynn
keraQ chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
interesting. woot Itaci is hotter anyway
Videle chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
-gasp-

WRITE A SEQUEL!
BurnInHellPlease chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
OMG!

Is itachi the other man?Well never know...only if you write a sequel which i would really like!
kazumi kyoshira chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
haha! In his FACE! Gomen, but I love stories like this . . .

Kazumi
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
*mouth agape in awe*

whoa...
sakura90873 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
its was really good, sort, but good
sky chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
hi!

how are you? thanks for this fic,I was kind of sad that sasuke married ino. poor shikamaru, or is he with temari? oh well. but Im glad that she faced the marriage calm and happy. I understand why she didnt take the bride's maid positon. I hope in the future you can crate more fics like this? please? if you do Il love to read it! feel free to contact me! thank you again!

god bless and take care

sky
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Moshi moshi. I've always wondered what'd happen to Sasuke if Sakura's with Itachi. I guess you've given one choice. Although I must say that I absoloutely hate Ino, but I guess I can live with it if Sakura's with Itachi ;p
strawberryxkiwi chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
very interesting story! the plot is great! i like the ItaSaku pairing. but i'm so sad its just a one-shot! T_T