Reviews for Phoenix Tears Rising
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 7/11
I really liked this story. It gives Harry a new family to be dotted on and give the past founders and family a new son to be proud of. With his gift it save both past and present. With power comes with great responsibilities and be cautious while using said power. It's great to see the growth of Harry with his new found family and see the love and understand the disciplinary of his actions that was needed by those of the parental figure and family members. He was not disciplined correctly by the people surrounds him in the future especially the adults in his life.
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 1 . 5/20
I am highly confused.

Why does a year pass between the events at the DoM and Snape checking up on her?
andjelija.nenic chapter 27 . 2/9
Blueberry Babe chapter 32 . 11/21/2016
Excellent story. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
Rea chapter 32 . 4/24/2016
I truly like how you did the time travel. You have great ideas and flow to your work.
bleeb90 chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
I loved it, especially the epilogue.
Chiki-b chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
The is an amazing story! Is sad that is not as well know as others. I think your fic summary has something to do with that. I almost skipped it never or seemed that it wouldn't be who written. How about something life this:

An ancient potion and one foolish decision, will change Harry's entire future. Harry is unexpectedly brought to the past and finds the true meaning of family... Founders TimeTravel
WhiteElfElder chapter 32 . 6/25/2015
Quite the interesting twist on time travel and heritage. This was a fun romp even with Harry's getting in trouble as almost every turn.
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
Does Harry still have the Basilisk venom and Phoenix tears in his blood?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
If Harry keeps getting pushed he will eventually explode and it will not end pretty for anyone.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/23/2015
The medieval age people are hitting him and drugging him if he does ANYthing. I understand that that was the way things were but could you do a one-shot or a scene in the story where Godric (or even Saladin or Salazar) go a bit too far with punishment, Tristian/Harry is reminded of past abuse, is completely terrified, meek and subdued for next few days and they all feel guilty? Revelations about Harry's past? PLEASE?!
Winged-Ashes chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
i love this its really good
kimmy chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love this story :D have red it several times now! Thank you! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I am so confused.
Word of advice, allow readers to understand the basics of the story before you make shit go to hell. Or start jumping around everywhere.