Reviews for Phoenix Tears Rising
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
this is just confusing for me
andjelija.nenic chapter 24 . 4/13/2021
gginsc chapter 32 . 3/18/2021
A nice story although you should have run spell check or had someone beta it for you. I also don't like your killing of Neville.
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 2/13/2020
Oh my god, I almost lost it when reading the horse incident. My sister and I both went through this at various times with horses of various sizes. The absolute worst was our little Shetland pony. She loved to eat grass, wait u TIL you kicked her, then take off at a full gallop with the bit between her teeth and bounce you until you went flying off. The worst was the one that waited until he had my sister on the street, then tossed her.
Thanks for the laugh
yaoiaiss chapter 32 . 9/17/2019
great , loved every moment of it _
annamccallen chapter 7 . 3/30/2019
This is an amazing story!
gutenacht chapter 32 . 1/23/2018
Great story 2018
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I really liked this story. It gives Harry a new family to be dotted on and give the past founders and family a new son to be proud of. With his gift it save both past and present. With power comes with great responsibilities and be cautious while using said power. It's great to see the growth of Harry with his new found family and see the love and understand the disciplinary of his actions that was needed by those of the parental figure and family members. He was not disciplined correctly by the people surrounds him in the future especially the adults in his life.
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I am highly confused.

Why does a year pass between the events at the DoM and Snape checking up on her?
andjelija.nenic chapter 27 . 2/9/2017
Blueberry Babe chapter 32 . 11/21/2016
Excellent story. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
Rea chapter 32 . 4/24/2016
I truly like how you did the time travel. You have great ideas and flow to your work.
bleeb90 chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
I loved it, especially the epilogue.
Chiki-b chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
The is an amazing story! Is sad that is not as well know as others. I think your fic summary has something to do with that. I almost skipped it never or seemed that it wouldn't be who written. How about something life this:

An ancient potion and one foolish decision, will change Harry's entire future. Harry is unexpectedly brought to the past and finds the true meaning of family... Founders TimeTravel