Reviews for Phoenix Tears Rising
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 5/5
Rea chapter 32 . 4/24
I truly like how you did the time travel. You have great ideas and flow to your work.
bleeb90 chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
I loved it, especially the epilogue.
Chiki-b chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
The is an amazing story! Is sad that is not as well know as others. I think your fic summary has something to do with that. I almost skipped it never or seemed that it wouldn't be who written. How about something life this:

An ancient potion and one foolish decision, will change Harry's entire future. Harry is unexpectedly brought to the past and finds the true meaning of family... Founders TimeTravel
WhiteElfElder chapter 32 . 6/25/2015
Quite the interesting twist on time travel and heritage. This was a fun romp even with Harry's getting in trouble as almost every turn.
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
Does Harry still have the Basilisk venom and Phoenix tears in his blood?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
If Harry keeps getting pushed he will eventually explode and it will not end pretty for anyone.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/23/2015
The medieval age people are hitting him and drugging him if he does ANYthing. I understand that that was the way things were but could you do a one-shot or a scene in the story where Godric (or even Saladin or Salazar) go a bit too far with punishment, Tristian/Harry is reminded of past abuse, is completely terrified, meek and subdued for next few days and they all feel guilty? Revelations about Harry's past? PLEASE?!
Winged-Ashes chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
i love this its really good
kimmy chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love this story :D have red it several times now! Thank you! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I am so confused.
Word of advice, allow readers to understand the basics of the story before you make shit go to hell. Or start jumping around everywhere.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
I liked this story. I had a hard time with Harry having two fathers and no mother figure, but it was bearable enough to complete the story. I just kind of wish you could have had a woman in there somewhere. Or had Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff be the mother figures he needed.

I also didn't really like that you changed Harry's name. I've read stories like this where Harry starts thinking of himself as the new identity and while it usually bothers me, I push through. I usually prefer Time Travel stories where he adopts a new persona but at least still thinks of himself as Harry.

I loved that he didn't get along with his brothers at first but eventually they became very close. I hate it when authors make everything "perfect" and easy with no challenges for the character. I also love that Harry was doted and adored by his strict fathers. They gave him stict rules and punishment if he disobeyed. You also stuck with the whole, Adults are Always Right, Children do Not backtalk their Elders, Medieval mindset. While some of the terms they used occasionally weren't very time-sensitive or accurate, it's understandable that it wouldn't be. It would take a lot more research than is necessary for fanfiction to make it all accurate.

I also love love love! that Harry was able to travel back to the future and that he got his happy ending!
Ezmerelda chapter 32 . 9/17/2014
I usually avoid stories that take place in the Founders' time, but decided to check out the first little bit...then read the whole thing in one day.

Suffice it to say that I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing! "
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Why is harry acting like a little bitch? doesn't he have any balls?
LBII chapter 32 . 7/10/2014