Reviews for Back to School
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 10 . 12/13/2007
Corn is so evil, lol. Great story.
Lenadexil chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
O...M...F...G...please please please! Update as soon as you can, I love it...you have created a pairing for me in this fandom...BEAT/YOYO RULES BABEH! lol *gives you pockey as persuasion* PLEASE UPDATE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT CORN SAID TOO!
I Have Finally Moved chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
I love it already. You coudl watch your grammer a little bit...but why should you, when the GGs wouldn't? Wasn't DJ Profesor K a male in JSRF? I'm positive...
AssassinKyeste chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
hm took a while to review this one. Now that you did i guess i'd better keep track. Keep it up.
0900070 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
Awesome so far :D

Please keep going :)
Tsukihime26 chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
Oh~ Yaoi! Especially BEAT/YOYO YAOI! *-* Good work I have nothing else to say but, you rock! X3 keep it up!
Plastic Emotion chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
Heheh, piggyback ridin!

Plastic Emotion chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
Uhoh...somethin aint right there.

Plastic Emotion chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
XD Are you gunna fuck her? That is like the most expected question ever...so funny.

Plastic Emotion chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
I KNEW IT! ITS BECAUSE HE'S SHORT AND CUTE!

Plastic Emotion chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Ha, bitchslapped. And Corn knows his stuff.

Plastic Emotion chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Ha, perverse friend. What are we to do with young Yoyo?

Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Funny, poor Yoyo. Its because he's short, isn't it?

shojo bat chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
awesome story yoyo rules can't wait to see what happens next update soon
Tsukihime26 chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Ok sorry for the late review, but I was busy XP I read through this fic and loved it X3 Some typos and confusing sentances but it's something I'd definately keep watching over Poor Corn, his body is taking over himself when Star is anywhere near! XD but continue this plz and I'll await for what happends to Yoyo & company...GET BETTER SOON YOYO! T.T