Reviews for Velvet
Mahon chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
h-hilarious and oozing with UST, I love it!
vividlyvibrant chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Yeah, didn't see that coming.

But, I still loved it. The ending was so great :D
chishero chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
LOLOL. Okay, that's funny and sexy at the same time. XD Poor Cloud!
Miharo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh my, I wonder how Leon reacted when it was time to leave :D

This fic was totally hot..mmh.
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
dam! and i thought it was ACTUALLY happening with all the 'pinch me' and all... .

lol...u should so SO continue this..somehow..lol .

Luurved this loads . RaWr! . hehehe

and the line about the ice cream? LoLL hat made me crack up LAUGHING! hehehe )

thanks for postin .
cootchiecoo chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Woah...

Hot.

Very very hot. And Leon was just eating ice cream? Now I would love to see that *daydreams*

Excelent stuff here! LeonxCloud is love

x Muffin x
Punk Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Surprise beginning, surprise ending! Damn, I was fooled. Haha, "idly eatng his ice cream as though he was having sex with it." XDXD Pure gold.
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was awesome. Love the ending.
Knit.pump chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was one of the first KH fanfics I read and at the time I thought "Cloud & Leon, what kinda freaky pairing is that?" I stumbled across it again and now...its indescribably perfect and awesome all at the same time.

I liked the way Cloud's thought trains are mimicked, with cut off sentences and subconscious thoughts.

"idly eating his ice cream as though he was having sex with it." I loved this bit so much. I can imagine him lapping it up like a cat. [insert fangirlish squeal here]
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol aww poor cloud it was dream after all,

totally agree with you're descroption of leon i allways get that impression from him to
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
HAHAHAHA! Very, very hot!
NilanTiff chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was...SEXAY! OMG...*nosebleed*
Link-Fizzle chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
lol what Maligna said is soo true... U are one evil, evil person. Man, I wanted to know what happened next :b
VIII of XIII chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
God, that made me hot, and then it made me angry, and then it made me laugh really hard. You are a bad, evil person.
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 9/9/2006