Reviews for Freeze
LucyK9 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I'm sorry but this story isn't working well for me at all. I checked your profile and I see you are Australian so that explains some of your word choices; and you use your words very well I might add. However, to read non-American slang and word usage for a Supernatural fiction just pulls me right out of the story.

"Maccas?" Sam asked looking up at the golden M.

Can you imagine "Mickey D's?" Mad Max (or Sgt. Tom Croydon or Australian character of your choice) asked looking up at the golden arches?

See what I mean? It doesn't work.

I don't mean to be overly critical. Your writing is very good and you seem to have a story to tell.

I guess it's just me as I keep getting jerked back to the real world. My brain keeps saying "Huh, what?" Sorry.
zeroichi chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Hahaha XD the ending is soo funny n the story is awesome!.. But about the sneek peak... Hv u written the story already? If yes wats the title?
yaoigirl20 chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
.IT! It was too cute! i love it when they sing in the series. IT'S TOO FUNNY! Really, great job
anon chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
I thought you were going to get back to the part where Dean casually brought up his suicide attempt from Bad Dreams and scared Sam crazy. Are you going to do that in your next story? That's definitely some unfinished business the boys need to deal with.
anon chapter 15 . 11/16/2006
Good story. Loved Bad Dreams and looking forward to this next one. Just one suggestion, for God’s sake ease up on the “older hunter”/”younger hunter” stuff. You use those same two descriptions more than you do their actual names. Felt like a million times. Besides being so repetitive it’s distracting, they’re four years apart not forty and even on the show and definitely in real life at this age brothers no matter how much their birth order affects their relationship call each other just brother not constantly little brother or big brother for the most part. It was driving me crazy throughout. Just call them Sam and Dean for God’s sake or at least vary the descriptions if you must use them- the blond hunter/the dark haired hunter, anything but that over and over gain. Good story, just that one big pet peeve.
laughandlove chapter 15 . 10/15/2006
Oh, man! I'm sorry for not reviewing this story in FOREVER! I had it on my favorites when I thought it was on my alerts, so naturally I thought you hadn't updated, seeing as to how I got no notification e-mails. God, I'm stupid! Well anyway, I LOVED the story, especially the last chapter and the epilogue. Demonic broccoli, hehehe...and spooning, that was priceless! My favorite thing, though, has to be the Grease impersonation in the epilogue. One of the best movies ever, in my opinion, and MAN, Dean would look hot in some tight John Travolta-esque jeans, now wouldn't he? You gave me a perfect mental image with that scene. Awesome job!
Luca chapter 15 . 10/9/2006
You totally rock - keep writing please.

And if this is the story that "went nuts" I insist you go totally insane for the next one!
princess peanut chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Hello there! Sorry for the late review. I just caught up and finished your story. Just absolutely amazing! Loved every singe chapter. You wrote the boys so well, and it definitly kept me glued to my screen. I just loved it!

Your next story already has me hooked just from the preview! I can't wait! what's it called? Hurry!
mariethorne chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
Ok first of great job on the story and I loved the ending I can just see dean and sam singing now. That's great, and so far I think the new story as the beginnings of a great story. Pleas continue with it.
KateCyrus chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
Okay girl- you've outdone yourself!

Awsome chapter, you were cracking me up the whole way through!

And what was up with the amazingly sweet chapter dedication? I can't believe you pulled a Sammy chick flick on me - I almost cried damn it! -thanks:)

Glad you ended the story with a funny, crazy ass chapter like that!

Blow up Giraffe? Where the hell did you get that idea? Probably from some druck chick half off her rocker!

PS- liked the way you worked Grease in - and I would LOVE to see the two of them actually sing Grease Lightning!

gotta run - SN on in 7 minutes!
That Tath chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
Wow, I loved that story, although the bit about Amanda and Donald... especially Amanda, was just so creepy. Anyways, great job on the story!
KateCyrus chapter 14 . 10/5/2006
Here I am! Okay - so liked the way you worked the Sammy waking up thing- first the humor, than the blood.

And thought it was great the way Dean was out like a light until Sam was singing. Figures... poor Sam, he can't win.

Although, I'm about to read ch 15 - and I hear tale that Sam... IS about to win!

HA!
siberian72 chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
I really loved ready this story it was so awesome. I liked the preview for the next one,looking forward to reading more.
SpookyClaire chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
“It’s like a thousand degrees out here Dean!”

“And the children are crying Sammy.”

ahahahaha! that was so freaking great!1

and i L-O-V-E the grease lightning scene! soo adorable *masive smile*

AND LKJ;LKJ;LKJ;LK! I MUST READ THIS NEW STORY OF YOURS!

Please tell me when you're gonna put it up!

Amazing story, babe! Can't wait for the new one!

-claire
Rhesa chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
This was a great story. Really enjoyed it. Well done. Looking forward to your next fic