Reviews for Honey
nice, funny ending
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
What a Wh0re ._.
Rascal609 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
ok ok i haveta ask, are u going to add a second chap. describing the kaka,iru,sasu ? PLEASE DO! MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST READ

rascal
Nemo-hime chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
HAHAHAHA! ok, when i read that last part, my mom came in to see if i was alright. hehehe. really funny. i love it!
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
'So…’ he started, looking at his sensei. ‘You two and Sasuke?’

Iruka blushed, Kakashi sweatdropped, and Sasuke laughed.

GAH! I laughed hysterically when I read that line! _ I'm not one for threesome fics but that was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
O_O Sasuke's a SLUT!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was just plain awesome. OOC Sasuke rocked. Very, very funny, and cute ending (not the KakaIruka part, though that was funny too)! Ah! XD
callietitan chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
LOL, sasuke, u man-slut, you... great fic, although i can't quite picture the sasuke whore part. don't think i want to. i mean shino? that would give sasuke a literal bug up his ass, would it not?
hink chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
whore sasuke? really?
To Remain Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Huh. A tiny bit confusing in the beginning, what with the quotes not being defined, but it was pretty dang good.

Ha! Sasuke the MAN-WHORE! That's great...
blueeyedchibi chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
awe, that was cute

me like

thanks for reviewing my story

i appriciate it
dana chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
slut sasuke drowning his sorrows in sex an honey is funny. i liked your story.
leviah raine chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
wow. yeah...just wow. i love you and your wonderful stories of awesomeness. LoL. You rock. ::bows down to wonderful writer-sama::
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
O_o;;

ZOMFG.

SASUKE THE PLAYBOY?

WILLING NARUMEN WHO DON'T CARE?

*DIES*

(P.S. I found this absolutely hilarious in a CREEPILY *cute* kind of way. Plus, Sasuke apparently detests sweets. And...SasuNaru*SasuKakaIru*? OO;; AH. The whole structure of my world has collapsed. THE HUMANITY. I AM BLINDED. ...I can't figure out whether to favorite this or not...because I adore it in a QUEER sense, yet... o_O;;)
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 1 . 8/1/2006