Reviews for Brokenhearted
please update this i want to see if it all works out for tonks in the end
nope chapter 5 . 1/11
Sorry. Cant suspend disbelief. Dont believe that Harry would crawl in bed with Tonks after two days of seeing Hermione "cheat" on him, especially if he thought she might have not been in control.
WeasleyBlack chapter 25 . 1/10
So I didn't bother checking to see if this story has been completed or not before I read it, so now I'm stuck hanging but figured I'd finally write a review after 25 chapters of reading.

I was really intrigued by this fic in the beginning. I really liked the idea of Tonks and Harry getting together. But then I found myself routing for Hermione the ENTIRE time because you go into so much detail with her but have like... nothing, on Tonks. If this is a Tonks/Harry story, it should have showed them falling in love in the first place, in long great detail of those few days to get us to understand them. But instead, we see Harry get heart broken, and then all of a sudden he's with Tonks, and then we get all of this heartbreak from Hermione and some hope they'll get back together. As you wrote this all, it seemed like even you were routing for Hermione, but then you just kept choosing Tonks without really explaining why. If this is a Tonks story, again I say, you should go back and add chapters to show them falling in love and make US fall in love with Tonks as well.

And PS, I don't think the plot is strong enough, like the reason Harry can't chose Hermione isn't strong enough. Yeah, he saw her with another man, but that wasn't her fault and it's truly unfair to her that he doesn't want to be with over it. There's no way in the real world, if someone was head over heels in love with someone for years, has their heart broken, meets someone else for two days and falls in lust, finds out that the heart break was forced, and then NOT go back to the love of their life. There's just no way someone would throw away a true love over a few days of sex with someone else.

I really wanted to love Tonks and Harry together, but I just wasn't sold on their relationship in this fic because it was too weak. Less Hermione sympathizing and more Tonks lovin' please.

I hope the fic is finished one day, although after so many years of it not being updated, it's clear it'll never be done. Just thought I'd write this review for anyone else wanting to read it or to anyone else that shares the same view and maybe some helpful criticism for future chapters.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
If the story so far is anything to go by, I get the feeling this Harry would literally destroy anything between him and Dora now. As much as I would love to see him beat Andromeda and Ted Tonks into the literal dirt with just a wave of his hand, no updates for 7 years mean I probably won't. It would be awesome if this story was adopted though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
So sad but I guess thats what gets you hooked!
Hawklan chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
ahh good the truth is finally out...i wonder where this will go now...and should the twins run for the hill
now? ;)
JKStorm501 chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
This story is remarkable. This is so well written! I wish you would have finished it. Maybe one day you will finish it?
Shadowsmage chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
lovely her mom :)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Amazing
MyRandomName chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
Great story I hope you finish this one day.
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
Will you ever finish this remarkably complex story?
Magic Kirby chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
I really should have known what I'm getting myself into, reading a drama style unfinished fic that hasn't been updated in 6 years... I really enjoyed the fic but the lack of ending is going to haunt me for a few days.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Nice story good luck
DPinAK chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Enjoyed the story to this point...hope you finish it.
Kokotheevilone chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
AND THE PLOT THICKENS HUMONGOUSLY!

I was going to review the first few chapters, but I couldn't wait. First, let me say one thing: I have NEVER read a story with a plot like this before. And I've been on this site for like a year and a half. And I read really fast and really much. That is a compliment. Second: OH NO MY OTP I MUST FIX THIS! Third: I can't figure out if Ginny is evil or not. I guess we'll see later. I liked the part where Tonks fell down the stairs naked. I guess I'm just a bit of a pervert, but isn't everyone?