Reviews for Brokenhearted
Wow Hermione is a whore. Tonks leaves and she tries to jump right in. Please tell me ut will stay harry/tonks
Shield10 chapter 8 . 7/9
It smells like him?

OK. I was interested in what was going on up to that point, but drama and angst should have limits. A character with no superhuman olfactory capabilities and no foreshadowed proclivities for such statements should not say that.

Ick.

I will continue reading, but only out of curiosity. My investment and immersion have been shattered.
Just throwing this out there, andromeda is a hypocritical bitch with the talk of how tonks has messed with everything when andromeda literally destroyed everything that might tie her to the blacks in marrying Ted
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 25 . 1/27
Just finished this story. Really loved it. A lot darker than most things I read but I still loved it. I don't think I've ever read a story where I've hated Andromeda. Felt the love triangle with Hermione was starting to get old at the end but good story anyway.
the devil reincarnated chapter 3 . 1/5
I wanted it to be a h/hr but alas :(
Temporal Knight chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
Wow so two main things:

1) This story is very good and relatively well written. There are some spelling errors but it's not every third word so it's nothing that a good editing run wouldn't fix.

2) This is horribly depressing. Soul crushingly depressing. Like a step below a fic I read with Tonks committing suicide at the end depressing. Normally I'm wholeheartedly behind a Harry/Hermione ship. I'm also fully behind a Harry/Tonks ship. I can even deal with Hermione cheating on Harry even though that leaves a bitter taste. But having both her and Ron basically being raped and yet all parties suffering the fallout of that...this is just depressing on so many levels...

I'm glad you put the short thing from Ginny's view near the beginning and the thing from Remus at the end here because tainted love cookies would've had me thinking Ginny or Molly in most stories sadly. I like Ginny and I hate seeing her being a scheming bitch so I like how you immediately knock her off the list of potential suspects basically because while she may want her man she is going to be honest about getting him.

The little section with Tonks was hilarious though and totally true to her normal perpetually clumsy nature that it was perfect.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
I hope Harry kill Dora's mum
Drew86419 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
So no romance involved. You didn't tell us anything. I don't want to read about a relationship unless I read about the trials and tribulations before they are in a relationship. I don't want to see it in flashbacks. I wanted to see it as it happened. So it was a good run but im not reading this story any more.
GrimmReaperII chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
First off this is more a rant than a review.
Great work so far.
One of the first stories where ive wanted to see Andromeda Tonks be killed off. Talk about a manipulative parent.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2015
please update this i want to see if it all works out for tonks in the end
nope chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Sorry. Cant suspend disbelief. Dont believe that Harry would crawl in bed with Tonks after two days of seeing Hermione "cheat" on him, especially if he thought she might have not been in control.
WeasleyBlack chapter 25 . 1/10/2015
So I didn't bother checking to see if this story has been completed or not before I read it, so now I'm stuck hanging but figured I'd finally write a review after 25 chapters of reading.

I was really intrigued by this fic in the beginning. I really liked the idea of Tonks and Harry getting together. But then I found myself routing for Hermione the ENTIRE time because you go into so much detail with her but have like... nothing, on Tonks. If this is a Tonks/Harry story, it should have showed them falling in love in the first place, in long great detail of those few days to get us to understand them. But instead, we see Harry get heart broken, and then all of a sudden he's with Tonks, and then we get all of this heartbreak from Hermione and some hope they'll get back together. As you wrote this all, it seemed like even you were routing for Hermione, but then you just kept choosing Tonks without really explaining why. If this is a Tonks story, again I say, you should go back and add chapters to show them falling in love and make US fall in love with Tonks as well.

And PS, I don't think the plot is strong enough, like the reason Harry can't chose Hermione isn't strong enough. Yeah, he saw her with another man, but that wasn't her fault and it's truly unfair to her that he doesn't want to be with over it. There's no way in the real world, if someone was head over heels in love with someone for years, has their heart broken, meets someone else for two days and falls in lust, finds out that the heart break was forced, and then NOT go back to the love of their life. There's just no way someone would throw away a true love over a few days of sex with someone else.

I really wanted to love Tonks and Harry together, but I just wasn't sold on their relationship in this fic because it was too weak. Less Hermione sympathizing and more Tonks lovin' please.

I hope the fic is finished one day, although after so many years of it not being updated, it's clear it'll never be done. Just thought I'd write this review for anyone else wanting to read it or to anyone else that shares the same view and maybe some helpful criticism for future chapters.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
If the story so far is anything to go by, I get the feeling this Harry would literally destroy anything between him and Dora now. As much as I would love to see him beat Andromeda and Ted Tonks into the literal dirt with just a wave of his hand, no updates for 7 years mean I probably won't. It would be awesome if this story was adopted though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
So sad but I guess thats what gets you hooked!
Hawklan chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
ahh good the truth is finally out...i wonder where this will go now...and should the twins run for the hill
now? ;)