Reviews for Of Envy and Hatred
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Luv it!
Indiana Beach Bum chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow! There was a bit of everything in this. I love Wendy...there's only so much you can take when the person you love is telling you about the person THEY love and the stuff THEY'VE done. Gr, I've actually had that experience before...its NOT pretty. I've had it more than once. Come to think of it, I've been the 'friend' so many times I've lost count. Argh, it sucks. So yeah.

ANYWAY, nice. It kind of has a bit of "Chef Goes Nanners" feel to it, being that all she had to do was confess her feelings, and then all was well. It also has a bit of Wendy's rage, but her kindness. And of course, the Style factor makes it always hot :) I like the idea of Wendy being Stan's best friend. I'd think they would be. For some reason. Besides, Kyle and Stan belong together. It'd be a crime against nature to destroy that.

Might I add that, from the way you have Stan gushing his feelings and explaining every aspect in detail...he MUST be the girl of the relationship. I have yet to meet a boy in this world, gay or straight, who does that.
ToD chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I've been dying to read some Kyle/Stan lately! Anywho, great job and keep it up! I'd love t oread some more of your work!
Coffeey chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was oh so very awesome. Funny and cute :)

Coffeey
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Woot!
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was really good! Heh, although I have to disagree with Wendy's point of view. She can't mess with the natural way of life that is Stan and Kyle. But I'm glad everything worked out in the end. Happy endings kick ass!

You're an amazing writer. :)
Modern Audrey chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is very funny. Stan is cute as heck in this story, and I loved how it was told from Wendy's perspective for once. Don't worry about your English too much, I didn't see very many mistakes.
Lil-Diego chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
After being on hiatus from this site for a couple of weeks, i come back on, read your story and Oh my god. I friggin loved it. Never a dull moment and Wendy's experience with Stan and Kyle.. Lol.

Great work.