Reviews for Taking A Chance
hellogoodbye57 chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
Aww! It was a cute story, and I think you displayed both their reactions quite accurately.
Ojb chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
You should probably remove your author's note from chapter 3. While it was more than likely helpful when you were writing it, now that it's complete this really just breaks things up. All else is good so far!
Ojb chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
aw that was a sweet ending, not what i expected but still very very sweet
Gayle chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
I'm still in chapter 5 but I have to say already that I really REALLY love your story. I'm actually also saying "poor booth" right now. Your story connected with me and that's really something considering I read about 15 stories just for today and only 2 clicked with me.
muppetmadness chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
:D Yay! Loved it.

I can't really be bothered to do a proper review so that will have to do
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
GAH! NO!
Ronata chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
wow, really great story. the chapter 'the morning after' almost killed me, it was so sad. but when all good thing come to an end, so must the happy ending come together and that is what you did, so thanks.

i look forward to reading tons more from you.
Kudosvu chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
Yay! Great ending. Looking forward for your next story.
naty chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
applause, applause, applause, applause... )

SEQUEL PLEASE!
KILLERGRIM23 chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
SEQUEL
dddynamite chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Perfect just perfect loven it!
Marjee chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Nice ending. It made sense and it really suited them. Good job.
couturexbones chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
AW that was so sweet! i think i got a cavity just reading it...or it could be the pound of gummies i just ate :P brava. excellent job
artigiano chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
great ending! it was still a little angsty, but it had enough fluff to balance it out! wonderful job!