Reviews for Out of the Blue
blackrose180 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Man, I'm laughing my butt off right now! Great job.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
*Cackles* LOVE IT! XD
Legacy Young chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this was fucking awesome!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
*snerk*
epic relationship reveal
:P
Captain Mal SIR chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
3 This was perfect.
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice! Todd x Kurt forever!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very fun and cute!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ehehehehehe, love it!
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I'm torn... between laughing my ass off and feeling bad for Freddie and Todd " This was fun :D Really good!

Oh, and would you please write some LanceXPietro smut? *puppyeyes* Pretty please? It's so hot o.o *drools*

... M'sorry I'm being a perv again.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aww, because you luff Tabby, that's why, Freddie. I like the way Freddie and Todd stand up for each other when they think a dare's unfair; it's sweet. Aw, I can just imagine Todd's face when he was asked 'Are you a virgin?'. E, he's adorable...
lolcats chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i'm still loling about this good work
javy05wizard guardian chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
liked the story my fav part was “12… 13… 14… Uh guys?” that was funny :) THNX FOR POSTING!
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
XDD I love this. So funneh! Man, Poor Freddy's the only straight one... XDD Poor him! But MAN! Their faces! XDD Dude, this was awesome lmao.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I'd love to read a fic about when Toad had to go and get Kurts underwear! Ever considered writing one on it!
Deiter Ginsberg chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Okay. . . first thing's first. . . every Todd X Kurt fic you've written. . . EPIC. They all kicked so much ass. These are without a doubt the best lemons I've read so far, and I dig through slash and lemons by the truck full.

Please, PLEASE keep writing. SAR-sly. If I hadn't already auctioned it off on eBay, I'd sell my soul for another fic.

Keep up the excellent work, and I hope you continue to kick as much ass as you do now.

Laterz,