Reviews for 1fandom
jennibare chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was powerful. I loved that you left several open for interreptation. 32 got me the most. 24 made me laugh.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Ah! So many, so good! I love how well you can get poignant in a short amount of time. ...There really are a lot of complexities to go into in this series, aren't there? (mostly ships and family issues, but hey)
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
nice good oneliners.
libowie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
All lovely, number 25 was genius!
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Yay for uber-angst Maizula!
Lynx16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Semi colon of doom indeed ;). Wouldn't it be easier to just say it's just once sentence (except when it isn't)? Splurge a bit, go for two sentences! I won't tell.

Very good, very touching. I particulairly liked 32. Watching the series now, knowing that Mako is gone... puts a different perspective on things.

Very much enjoyed reading this.
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nice.
Rasielle chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Ah, they're all glorious, but there are specific ones that are just so phenomenal that I can't get over it... 24, 40, 44, 46, 9, 17, 25, 32, 50. And there isn't as much romance as one could anticipate, which is a nice change; very refreshing, I would think.
bndrchic15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
how do i find the pictures?
kayko15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
YEAH! ONE SENTENCES!

Zuko: That's good. It went by quickly.

Me: I'm glad.

Zuko: I'm glad your glad.

Me: That means I'll remember. Anyway, this was a such a great thing. Keep up the great work. Until next time. Later. K15
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Cool. I liked them a lot! By, darhlin, you NEED TO UPDATE KISS THIS! ARG!

Bye now!