Reviews for Force of Habit
Ni Oxx chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
DAAAAAH loved it!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Definitely better than your first fic! Loved it!
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was great and it's interesting to see what Nyamo thinks about Yukari after reading a fic where you see it all from Yukari's perspective. It's called Impact maybe you're familiar with it? The author said he was partly inspired to write it from this fic, and maybe your other Yukari/Nyamo fics too. Anyway I'm glad he recommended this to me otherwise I don't know if I would've found it. Glad there are more Yukari/Nyamo fics out there that aren't marked with the pairing drop down box.

I found Haru's reactions to be quite realistic as well. That's kind of how dates go in that you ask questions of why something is the way it is and all that. And when I saw Yukari had cleaned the apartment I was wondering if she would mention like well you can't let a guy in after the date with the place a mess. Heh. I also liked how the restaurant people were disappointed, adding to thinking about Yukari on her date much to Nyamo's frustration.

Lol the end of the story was perfect couldn't ask for a better one *grins*:

"Sure!" Yukari said, grabbing me by the hand and leading me out of the apartment. "But only if I can completely rub it in that guy's face if we see him!"

"Oh God…"
N.H.Keys chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
that was nice yay for the fluffynessism V"*-*"V very few spelling mistakes and i liked the way it was writen 1st person fit the story really well
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw, this is so cute! Nyamo and Yukari make such a cute couple, and this was just wonderful! Great job! :D
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Great story keep up the good work!
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Ah, that was good. I really liked this story. It made me smile really huge, and giggle once or twice.

It was funny, and I realized halfway through that she kept thinking about Yukari in every sentence. It was fluffy, alright.

The sudden realization thing really doesn't sit well with me, sometimes. But I like it here! Great job, and I love all your other Yukari/Nyamo stories. :D

Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Yay. Yukamo fluff XD I don't see enough of these. Great Job, Luffs it.
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aww...Yukari is so cute! I love it, great job!
Voltra the Lively chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Kya! A sequel is needed!
LaTragicomedia chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Again, wonderful portrayal of Nyamo and Yukari.

Very well done.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Hurrah for fluff! Oh fluffy, fluffly fluff. Fluff. (hasn't slept yet) That was fun, and cute, and...yes. Awesome. The reader is sorry for lack of coherency.

TheSilverback chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Oh my god that was fun. _

You did a fabulous portrayal of Nyamo and Yukari in this story. Yes, fluffy and fun. Thanks!
TomoYomi4Ever101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Really loved this one. Fluffy greatness! Made me all fuzzy inside, lol. Great work.
shadow-spawn180 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aw... I'm glad that you kept Yukari in character, even with the shoujoai thing. It was very sweet! I loved it!