Reviews for Wizards in Song
Techno-Poet chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I really like the songs, and you wrote them yourself? Wow, and they really fit in with the stories. I like the second song the best; they're all really powerful.
SexyKickBoxingChick chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
O_O *speechless* Okay, I admit I don't know much of what is going on in these 3 chapters, if no idea at all. But all three of them are amazing! The one with Kit and Nita was really cute ... like a modern-day fairytale. The second chapter was okay. Darine has a fun and interesting personality. I really, really liked 'Rain' even though I had no idea whatesoever of what was going on XD I guess I really liked the style in how you wrote it. _ Great work!
angel of evil chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
you wrote all those songs yourself? that is so cool! i loved the stories and all the lyrics. great job!
hidden smile chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Wow, another amazing chapter...this one was so emotional...it was wonderful!

Incredible job!
exocontinual protocols chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Very good! The last one was a bit...confusing isn't the right word...I don't know, but I still liked it. The second one seemed really in character for Dairine, not wanting to become dependant on him, and all. And the lyrics in all three chapters are really good! Bravo!
forevermagik chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Very interesting. Who's Karin? This chapter was a little more confusing, but I liked it all the same. Yay! for updates.
LandUnderWave chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Of course, we all know how good it feels to see review messages in your inbox. :D Thanks!
foreverforgetful chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
it's so sad, but I love it! -adds to favs- Keep writing :D

forevermagik chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Oh! that is so sweet! I love it! Both chapters were awesome! You stayed in character.
LandUnderWave chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Aw. They're so cute! D/R is my favorite YW ship. Yours?
Joan Marie Mesi chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
You are such a great writer! Really. The song AND the story is great. Keep it up!

Dai, cousin and go well,

~Joey~
foreverforgetful chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I love it! Its so sweet! Are you going to write more?

foreverforgetful chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aw! So sweet! I love it :D

forevermagik chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Very interesting story! I loved it! I'll be looking for more of your stories.
Joan Marie Mesi chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Great song! Great story, too. With a perfect ending. I love it. I'd love to hear your song on the radio, someday. Best wishes!

Daistiho and go well,