Reviews for Tried by Fire
PhantomBowtie chapter 3 . 1/25
Great idea, I'm very excited to read more of this spin-off!
YOU. MUST. CONTINUE. I have been searching everywhere for a story like this and have had no luck but this is just what I'm looking for! Even though I see you haven't updated in like... 9 years, you should still vontinue this story. I love it.
Naomi MK Jackson chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Please update! I love your idea!
MoonShadow396 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I found this really interesting! I hope you pick it up again someday.
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I just finished reading the orginal and companion peice and I must say it was a delight to find this. I was wondering what would happen if this (exactly this story) happened and I would love to see this continued. No pressure and all. Great work, really.
And if you every need help, advise, ideas or a confidence booster I'm here!
With Love,
Shaun
read-a-holic chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
could you please update or say that you are discontinuing the story. on that note i really like the story!
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Nice. I look forward to the next chapter.
marble-fire chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Darnnit, I should learn to read unfinished stories D: This is really good so far! Please, if you could, continue?
mysticmoon1331 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
i love this so much! i read sara wolfe's story a while ago and have been looking for other stories similar to hers as it was one of the most amazing stories i have ever read. i love this story and cant wait to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
Islets of Langerhans chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I love this story, and I like it better than the origional!

Please update soon! It would be so good! I a a massive fan of all your fic's, and I like this one almost the best.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Oh drat it all. When will I learn not to read stories that are unfinished, and haven't been updated in five years? Never I suppose. I do hope you get the bunnies back in line for this story someday, I look forward to reading the rest.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Oh, I love this! Trial By Fire is excellent, but I think I shall like your version too. It will be interesting to see how Peter reacts to Edmund being older, I think, and really older, not just older in experience. It is easy to forget a ten-year-old is really fifteen, but much harder to forget that a fifteen-year-old is fifteen, even if he was ten when last you saw him a few minutes ago. Bravo!
The Goddess of Books chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Come on, update!
lyokodreamer chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
very good story. i like it. can't wait for more. please update
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I don't really expect you to post anymore. But I decided to be optimistic. Please continue this story. It's VERY interesting! And I want to see how everything turns out.

-Dyslexic Nerd