Reviews for Miracles Happen
farhan99 chapter 8 . 11h
The ending was definitely short and a bit lack luster but the story was interesting I still don't know how I feel about the whole "demon book" but it was an original concept. I enjoyed the story as a whole good job!
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
It doesnt matter if the ending was short. It was a decent ending to a good story.
Sharpclaws chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Well this is going to my favoritea
Sharpclaws chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
wth? I didn't see that coming. Well I take back the comment of all guys wanting that book -.-'
Sharpclaws chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Aw. I bet all guys want that book
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Is this some kind of book that shows you your future? I can't help but think if he told her about the book after this is all over it would show a different story. Making Beast Boy seem crazy. Also that maniacal giggle was creepy.
Kie chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
I loved this story! It was so cool. Thank You very much for writing it!
jeremy chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
that was...absolutley...beutiful...'sniff'...it was terrible

and wonderful at the same time...'sniff'...sorry im still crying. that was the best 13 minutes of my sorry life...

thank you...'sniff'.
guardian-diamond chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
This story sort of, a little bit, remind me of "The Number 23" with the whole book thing.

I liked this fic, but as you said it was a bit too quick, too rushed. It coulda been longer and better but it was still great. And it works fine WithOut a lemon, the way you wrote it a lemon just wouldn't have fit... well maybe it would have I guess if the book "decided" they should sleep together then yeah... alright anyway.

4.5/5 stars. Or 9/10 if you wanna get more accurate. Loved it! :D
guardian-diamond chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
Definitely was NOT expecting that at the end... well a little but not exactly that. Oh man is this gonna turn into an angst/romance or a horror/romance? I shall read on nonetheless, well later anyway. Bed time now.

So far, I give the fic 5/5 stars.
guardian-diamond chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Very interesting, great start. Love where it's headed.

BUT! You may want to hit the enter button after someones done speaking/when someone starts speaking so it's not so packed together. Easier to read that way too.
Da' Kung-Fu Fighter chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
wow. I loved that fic. Ya know, i found you on I lurve the HP series to!
World of Nightmares chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
... wow... oi can't wait till the next chapter! this is awesome! :D
Teri chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
WOAH! DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME! I always adore your stories and I think I've seen your username on youtube too, hm. I think you probably wont even read this coz I think you wrote this a while ago but THAT ROCKED! Btw, I am writing this of new year 2007 ! HOOZA! BBxRAE 4EVERR! Oh, and if anyone is as mad about tt and BBxRAE as I am then please add Thanx, dudes and dudettes! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm outty!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I liked the story, but I think it was a bit rushed. Still, you did very well on your first story. Congrats.