Reviews for X3 Power Corrupts
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh Charles. If only you knew what you were getting yourself into by helping Jean out. But, we know that from hindsight. And you WILL, regret that in the future!
Karlo Marx chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
I know this is an old story but I still got something to say about it

X3 would have been saved if it was directed by Spike Lee
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Nice job on your story so far, I hope you'll add more soon
Jacquelyn chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Fun! Better than the movie script, although maybe that's faint praise. I like what you're doing with Magneto and the political situation - both have been disappointingly unsubtle in the films. And Charles initially wanting to kill Jean! That'd be interesting to explore.
Sakura123 chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
Good ol' Callisto, always has a backup plan no matter how flimsy it sounds comin' out of Blob's mouth (Grins). I liked this chapter very much, it showed a nice insight on the Brotherhood's side on things as they plan.

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

some1 chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
hey luv the way u portrayed scott. the movie made him like some kind of crazy nutter but u made him sound like a true person. yea man. i also dun c y logan gets so much screenplay in the movie (fan of scott/jean) gogogo!
ClumsyMooseProductions chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
omg i love this its really good WAY better than the movie... the movie sucked ass especially the end
Dark-Illusion chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
Great chapter, update sooner!
Jabari chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Excellent story. Much better than the movie. I couldn't stop reading it. I have some suggestions. It would be nice to bring Sabertooth and Toad back into the fold as well as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. That would be good. In the movie, Jubilee had a even smaller role than she did in X2: X-Men United. I hope she has a better role. Will there Ms. Marvel or Sunfire powers for a certain Rogue. Please don't make Rogue take the cure. In the book based on the movie that was written by Chris Claremont, she didn't. Update fast.
Dark-Illusion chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Ohh, I can't wait to find out what happens when she wakes up. Update soon, please!
Sakura123 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Oh man, you know how to captivate an audience, I tell you now. And compared to the movie, this is certainly better, way better in fact. The progression of the story through the six posted chapters was nicely done; I liked that you stuck to the comic-cannon of Jean's manifestation of her physic powers. I didn't like how the movie had young Jean come off as a cold and arrogant brat with superpowers. The story is nicely described, especially concerning Scott: You didn't make him overemotional when it came to Jean's message and the realization that she was alive. You kept in excellent character and made him behave in a way he probably would about the whole situation, with a level head in spite of his feelings. I was so engulfed in the story that I had forgotten that you only posted six chapters! I hope you update soon! I wanna know what happens next! - Sakura123
g chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Awesome. Scott going against his own self by opening his deadly eyes at "Jean's" request was interesting. You gave his letting-go of optic blasts a deeper meaning than a mere pent up rage release (which the movie seemed to portray). That he was consciously willing to risk so much destruction for a single being's wish heightened his humanity, his blind faith and selfish desire to bring her back at any cost. Cyclops is just a man, after all...

Continue soon. That was an eebbiil cliffhanger, btw.
Jenn J chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Ho yeah! Unleash the Phoenix!

Power corrupts - really looking forward to seeing Jean's role in this. Keep writing!
La Rose Noir chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
wat a way to end the chapter! great!
Dark-Illusion chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
:O Ohh, it's getting good! Update soon, please!