Reviews for Custom Robo 2:Return of Rahu
Shawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was very good. I'm starting to get reborn into Custom Robo and this is a very nice extension to the series. I just wish they would make a second one. I don't know if you will every see it but you can know that this was amazing story and I could actually see it in the game. Nice Job!
UniversalGuardian chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
To the guy who made the giant paragraph about marcia's personality, that was marcia's emotions becuz of the half dive, yet this story is after Sergei returns so she's good now. The author got the emotions pretty well
raydark182 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
awesome,can't wait 4 the next 1
RPMercenary chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Very good story. Sadly though, judging by the time since the last update, it looks like an abandoned project. If this had continued, I have no doubt it would have turned out extremely well.

The hard thing about using pre-existing characters from the game is recreating their personality as the game portrays them, not as you would like them to be or as you percieve them. As I recall, Harry's description of Marcia's sensitivity is "Think about the most sensitive moment in your life, then multiply that by 100. That's how Marcia feels all the time." I didn't really feel that from Marcia's behavior, except maybe in the end of the second chapter. But again, that's hard to do right when using characters from another source.

I did appreciate that the weapons you mentioned are all correctly taken from the weapons in the game (Besides Burrow Pod D, but since you included two pods in that loadout, I'm assuming you meant to say Burrow D Bomb, which would be correct), and the gramatical errors in the story were few, if any. The idea that there may have been other survivors from the first Rahu attack would be an interesting thing to write another story about (But don't worry, I'm not going to take it). There would be great potential with that, since it's not what is happening here from what I interpreted.

But ya, great story as a start, and I'm sorry to see that it wasn't continued or completed.
devandonet223 chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Good job on this. Are you continuing this?
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Not Bad. Not Bad at all. Heck, this was pretty good! Please update when you can.
Eric Thomas chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I think this story is the best one I ever read out of all the custom robo stories I read so you keep doing what your doing and i'm sure people will learn to like your stories so keep up the awesome work o.k.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Update soon please be Marcia and Mike romance please.
kenji inaku chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
oh come on you need more marcia/mike romance..other then that great story
Zero Melfice chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
lol that's ok, I understand how stories can go. Anyways, a few spelling errors here and there, seems like you might have been up late like I was lol.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
So Volk did know Mike's dad and he knows Sergei too. You did another excellent job on the battle. My favorite formation is the one Rob uses in my story
Zero Melfice chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Nice chapter. Update soon! And I'm currently working on my second chapter, as soona s I feel in the mood I will finish it. And maybe this place will become more active.
Zero Melfice chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Awsome, nicely well done a few gramatical errors if any at all.

Anyways, this story seems promising, and from what I hear the sequal should contain Rahu, although the idea also has a chance to change completely.

Anyways, if you don't mind I would like someone to use this setup. :)

Javelin

Dragon

Wall

Seeker or the Wall Pod

Feather

It is a good setup, and I am good with it :)
paladin978 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This story is awesome u better finish it and quick. the picture is mikes dad of course
Who else could I be chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I've been waiting for some custom robo fictions! You better continue this or I will be very disappointed!