Reviews for That's life
YakkingYakko chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Hey

very nice 1st chapter here

I have to confess, I have only seen a few episodes of "Foster's Home", though what I read here was very nice indeed.

keep up the good writing, and I hope to see another chapter or fic from you soon.
Scarfia chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very sad, but very well written.
deleted22394 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Yo, Tsu! It's Fluffers...

:thumbs up:

LUB IT. So o0berly sad... ;.; However, you must write another chappie. The charries are too interesting to end just there! x3
Fomalhaut chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I must say, I really like your writing style, and would like to see more stories from you soon.

About this one: I especially liked the part where all the things, even the cement brought back memories to Lynn. The only thing I could complain about (and this is meant to be constructive criticism, NOT flaming), is the lack of development about the main characters. No, I don't mean stuff like "Ami had brown eyes etc.", 'cause, if I got that well, you wrote this as a general story, about a random IF. I felt that mostly with Ami. We could see, from Lynn's reactions, plans, and thoughts, that until that very morning everything was just fine, and if Ami was faking or struggling to make that decision, Lynn must have felt it. And leaving an IF just like that must have hurt her, shutting it all away just... didn't fit. Sorry, it was just me.

- Sofia x
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That is SO sad! My I.F. was about to cry. (but he won't admit it) Please keep it going!
Karate Tentacles chapter 1 . 7/11/2006