Reviews for Heartless
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I love the comparison between the two boys and how Haley's stuck in the middle. They're so alike and yet complete polar opposites. This was a lovely story, and not too horribly AU. I still believe that there was SOMETHING between Laley, but considering the Dawson's Creek-feel people would get, they steered away from it.

Maybe I just read too much into subtext...
MyMelodyDreamz chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
wow! This is so well written :D It's so severely AU, but written in a way that it's believable for a character. M.. dat's didn't make much sense..
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was a brilliant one-shot. It's quite a task to write an AU one-shot where the characters have very different personalities to the show and still manage to get the reader to understand and connect with them. Great job.
finnlover chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
World amazing oneshot ! I loved it.
lolo612 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
omg this is a great start keep going
unfolddream chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh my god, what a great story. It was so brilliantly written! :)
Tiffany Rae chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I love your writing style so much I can't even begin to describe it. You are able to take couples that I normally dont' care about at all (Laley just doesn't appeal at all and Naley bores me to no end) and make me actully care and enjoy a story about them.

p.s. I really hope you update pathetically poetic soon I love that story so much i'm like addicted to it.
Katie's too lazy to long in chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
So... I don't know what I want to say about this. I wasn't going to review because of that fact but I decided I had to because I read it and you wrote it. So I guess that's all I can really think of saying about it. I read it.

Haha I was going to leave it at that but then I thought you might take it to mean I didn't like it. That's not the case. It just... seemed odd coming from you. I don't really know how else to put it. But it was beautifully written. And, though I really have no idea cause I don't read any OTH but your stuff, it seemed like a very, very original idea.

Katie
catc20NYNY chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Sam, OH MY GOD! I was literally speechless, it took me atleast three minutes to be able to talk to Maggie after she sent me link. I just can't even think of a word that would justify the brilliance of this.

The way you got in Haley's head just stunned me and god her need for Nathan blew me away. The last line seriously just...ugh see I can't even think of words worthy enough to praise this.

I love how you wrote the laley in her mind because, to me, if Lucas and Haley would have ever gotten together they would have loved eachother but never been inlove and Lucas would hold her to such a unreachable standard. The would have the "picture perfect" life, but they could have so much more.

Which would be fine until someone found that something more like you had Haley find with Nathan in this and then she could never go back.

Once you are exposed to that kind of powerful emotion everything else fades away.

I just loved loved loved loved it! Love you my fellow SC and here's to sex with Uncle Coop!
a chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
good!update soon!
Mags0607 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
You never cease to amaze me. Why is it that when anyone is cheating with Nathan I love them for it, but if they ever cheat on Nathan, i want to run over them with a truck. I mean what girl wouldn't pick Nathan...lol. You know I loved it.
AnnLaw chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow.

This was awesome.I really enjoyed it and I'm not even an NH fan! I'd prefer an LH ending (of course;)but this could definitely be developed into a longer story.

Awesome.
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aww it's dedicated to me and I couldn't even manage to be the first person to review. Well technically I was the first person to review because I read it even before you posted it...but whatever.

Anyway you know I love it. I adored it. You know all the lines I love...and of course I'm thrilled you used *the* line. Mostly though I love how Luke's words are echoing to Haley through all of it...like a song fic...but rather a, a what? I a fight fic?

And of course once again you've failed to mention that it's a one shot...hehe. But it is a one shot. You have other one shots and stories to work on with other crazy ships...oh but I did think of one thing where we do ship the canon ship. Instant Star of course...because is there anything besides Jommy? Um no.

Hmm...this has turned into an email or something. Lol. So I shall leave off on this note. RAWR!
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
BE STILL MY HEART! I am in awe You are a goddess and I adore you. Now screaming children god help me ...
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow. I love this. You're right. It IS severely AU, but it's awesome. I can't wait to see where you take it.