Reviews for Haze
hunenka chapter 11 . 3/16
I enjoyed this fic a lot. Good old ghost case, the Winchester boys being left alone while Dad's on a hunt, the irony of both Sam and Dean being awesome but seen as weirdos/outcasts... It was a nice read, thank you!
Little13Silence chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Good story :)
TolkienGirl chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
SO GOOD. Really, I enjoyed every bit of this. I love a good Teen!Chesters multi-chapter, and they're hard to find. This was fantastic. Great job!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I really like this! You write very well and the boys are in character.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
So well written! I'm going to check out your other stuff now.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I love this. I feel like dean wouldn't be a "reject" like you said, but one of those hot bad boys. That the cheerleaders and almost every girl wants to know. Comeon, there has to be atleast one at every school! And dean is perfect for the part!
mngrue chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I enjoyed the fic, especially how relatively competent Sammy was. I feel Sam gets made over as a completely helpless kid sometimes in these Weechester fics, so I like it when I see him help out his big brother : ) Dean, of course, was great. You did a good job with him.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
I like this rather a lot.
Jules chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Really loved this story! Great plot from start to finish. Totally believable that John would pull his boys from that school as fast as he could! He is paranoid about social Thanks for a great story!
pinkskyline chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I'm not sure exactly what colour Sam's eyes are: grey, bluish, or maybe green or hazel...but they def. aren't brown, as you have Dean saying they are in this chapter.
theblonde2243 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
absolutly amazing story i hope you write something like this again! keep up the good work!
E339 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Great story! The plot was interesting and the characters well written. I love the length of the story, it felt just right.

Well done!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Really good story :) I could see it being an episode!
lanternheart chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
All of John's lessons – don't fight angry, don't get distracted, don't get scared – flew out the window.

*facepalm*