Reviews for Haze
LunaBianca chapter 11 . 5/19
Thank you for the enjoyable read!
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 5/19
Whew! Action-packed!
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 5/19
Still digging this story. I like that Mariah's not all bad, that Dean does well in Chemistry, that Sammy used his puppy eyes on the principal, and Amy's death in the empty pool was original.

Thank you for continuing to give clues about the vengeful spirit. The taunt to Amy makes me wonder if the ghost (Jason?) was bullied for being gay or not going along with some dare.
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 5/18
Curiouser and curiouser. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 5/18
Very intriguing so far. Written with verve (sensory details, characterization, strong flow) and I want to know who/what is picking off the jocks. No doubt Dean will end up hip deep in trouble even though he's nothing like the footballers. ;)

And, I wonder if Ms. Martin will have more impact on events...
hunenka chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
I enjoyed this fic a lot. Good old ghost case, the Winchester boys being left alone while Dad's on a hunt, the irony of both Sam and Dean being awesome but seen as weirdos/outcasts... It was a nice read, thank you!
Little13Silence chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Good story :)
TolkienGirl chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
SO GOOD. Really, I enjoyed every bit of this. I love a good Teen!Chesters multi-chapter, and they're hard to find. This was fantastic. Great job!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I really like this! You write very well and the boys are in character.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
So well written! I'm going to check out your other stuff now.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
love it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I love this. I feel like dean wouldn't be a "reject" like you said, but one of those hot bad boys. That the cheerleaders and almost every girl wants to know. Comeon, there has to be atleast one at every school! And dean is perfect for the part!
mngrue chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I enjoyed the fic, especially how relatively competent Sammy was. I feel Sam gets made over as a completely helpless kid sometimes in these Weechester fics, so I like it when I see him help out his big brother : ) Dean, of course, was great. You did a good job with him.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
I like this rather a lot.
Jules chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Really loved this story! Great plot from start to finish. Totally believable that John would pull his boys from that school as fast as he could! He is paranoid about social Thanks for a great story!