Reviews for The Secret Diary
MayeGirl chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Actually Harry was correct when he said me and my friends. It would either be "My friends and I asked for reading material" or "I asked for reading material for me and my friends"
YuugiYY chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
I know you already finished the story, but i was wondering, a few chapters back it seemed as though Harry was the on being possessed. I just want to know what that was about.. You might have answered it in the author's notes, but i dont really read those...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Hate to break it to you, but anybody would have figured that password out...
tricorvus chapter 29 . 5/13/2015
Love it, love it, love it!'
tricorvus chapter 28 . 5/13/2015
I always pegged him as the sort, anyway. Anything you can do to disrepute him is fine by me.
Excellent
tricorvus chapter 27 . 5/13/2015
I love this story so much
:'D :'D
tricorvus chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
I was astonished that it was Malfoy, but not disappointed. I though it was Lockhart, but hey, I've been wrong before. I agree, what Gonny went through, she should have taken longer to recuperate.
Thoroughly excellent.
tricorvus chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
Bloody hell that was better than JKR
tricorvus chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Lovely
Please work on your/you're and the proper spellings of canon names and businesses. Blotts has 2 t, Filch has none. Borgin and Burkes, not Boring. I know that some of this is Damn Autocorrect. But a good beta should be spotting these and fixing them. I am harder than this on myself, by far.
Damn good story!
tricorvus chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Filch has no 't' in it.
Great story. I like the difference made by Ginny having mental defenses, and Harry writing in the diary himself
tricorvus chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Bloody excellent story. You must watch your spelling and homophones. Past is former or beyond. Passed is past tense of pass.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
No, no, no, Harry! Don't lower yourself for that inbred slime!
Great story
Great chapter
tricorvus chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Knockturn Alley. Borgin and Burkes. Go back and fix it.
Entertaining story.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I was unable to review the Parents Secret. I'll tell you here that it was great. And I loved Silias. Love this first chapter here, too.
JustAnotherDogPerson chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
hi :) I really enjoy your story, it is very well written!
I just found one mistake- Sirius' brother was calles Regulus, not Remulus ;)