Reviews for The Secret Diary
BillBrink chapter 29 . 6/18
I think you got Gilderoy right on the button. Rolling's would have said it like you did if she wasn't writing to children.
Another wonderful story for which we are grateful. Thank you. Please continue to write and develop your talent.
MayeGirl chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Actually Harry was correct when he said me and my friends. It would either be "My friends and I asked for reading material" or "I asked for reading material for me and my friends"
YuugiYY chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
I know you already finished the story, but i was wondering, a few chapters back it seemed as though Harry was the on being possessed. I just want to know what that was about.. You might have answered it in the author's notes, but i dont really read those...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Hate to break it to you, but anybody would have figured that password out...
tricorvus chapter 29 . 5/13/2015
Love it, love it, love it!'
tricorvus chapter 28 . 5/13/2015
I always pegged him as the sort, anyway. Anything you can do to disrepute him is fine by me.
Excellent
tricorvus chapter 27 . 5/13/2015
I love this story so much
:'D :'D
tricorvus chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
I was astonished that it was Malfoy, but not disappointed. I though it was Lockhart, but hey, I've been wrong before. I agree, what Gonny went through, she should have taken longer to recuperate.
Thoroughly excellent.
tricorvus chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
Bloody hell that was better than JKR
tricorvus chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Lovely
Please work on your/you're and the proper spellings of canon names and businesses. Blotts has 2 t, Filch has none. Borgin and Burkes, not Boring. I know that some of this is Damn Autocorrect. But a good beta should be spotting these and fixing them. I am harder than this on myself, by far.
Damn good story!
tricorvus chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Filch has no 't' in it.
Great story. I like the difference made by Ginny having mental defenses, and Harry writing in the diary himself
tricorvus chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Bloody excellent story. You must watch your spelling and homophones. Past is former or beyond. Passed is past tense of pass.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
No, no, no, Harry! Don't lower yourself for that inbred slime!
Great story
Great chapter
tricorvus chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Knockturn Alley. Borgin and Burkes. Go back and fix it.
Entertaining story.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I was unable to review the Parents Secret. I'll tell you here that it was great. And I loved Silias. Love this first chapter here, too.