Reviews for S O S
anythingthatisawesome chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
OMG I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED THIS.

PLEASE HAVE A KATE CHAPTER.

OMG. SO HAPPY.
EmRosey chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
OMG THIS IS GREAT! Please update soon I love it!
fugaziclash chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Oh! I'm loving this fic.

Please continue...I will be eternally in your debt...;p

fugaziclash
LostSista chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Damn, this is a good story. You are a talented writer in the way that you have everyone, especially Sawyer, so very much in character. I'd like to see an update soon.
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Yet another great fic! The bit with the hermit crab was SO cute you went from angst to romance to sort-of-angst but so well! More, more bwahahahahahaha more great skate!

Lotsa luv Seraph
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
oh that was soo cute! you have the characters down perfectly! i love sawyer he's so hot!
Princess-Rachy chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I love this! Your writing style is awsome and you've put so much thought into everything. Love it! Can't wait for an update!
Wandering chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
PULEEZE keep updating this! I love this story - you do such a great job fleshing out their angst. Can't wait to see how they finally express both their desire & tenderness for one another! Great job!
Natalie chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
E! Update soon, please!
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aww...

I've got to say, out of all the Kate/Sawyer fics I've read, this is already starting to be one of my favorites. I love the way that you write, and how you portray both Kate and Sawyer.

The whole hermit crab thing made me laugh. :) It was a cute moment between the two of them, something that that don't have too often.

Also, I liked that you wrote about Sawyer's jealousy when Jack came to take Kate away. ;)

Nat
moviebuff001 chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Oh, I loved this. You have an amazing understanding of Kate and Sawyer. I really hope you continue this or that, at least, you write more skate.
Hartabound chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
It's very good, I like how you've the characterisation of both Kate and Sawyer just right. The bit with Jin just had me laughing out loud!

Very well written piece I hope you update soon. Thanks!
4Lefts chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
i really like it so far, keep writing!