Reviews for Before the Brawl
Soren-kun chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Oho! You'd better update this! It's gonna be an awesome fic.! I know it! _
sasukeuchiha180 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Why doesn't Link remember them?Great story by the way.
Starfighter364 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
How does Pit know Mario and Kirby, and since when does Link have a son?
Nintendo Nut1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
GASP! YOU RETURN! Good to see you back to I missed you. :)

Wow, this fic is REALLY good so far. You've improved greatly, seriously. I like the way you characterize the newcomers, and the way you made Link the new Link's father was an interesting twist. That's kinda the idea I had when I saw Twilight Princess, that the new Link could've spawned from the Hero of Time.

But now they're kidnapped! Oh noes! I gotta know what happens next! Please update soon!

~Nintendo Nut1
falcored chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Ah so Link is a newcomer. Interesting twist. Who is this mysterious figure , and what is his plan? This is a good mystery. I do have a question though where is castle Daeis is that from some other game or something? Kindnappings of the new smashers were deatiled and good. I guess zero suit Samus doesn't count as new. I'll look out for updates on this. Good. Please update soon.
falcored chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hm. and I thought this would be another brawl story. Good narration and character descriptions. Sounds like a good story so far. Maybe Link is actually wind walker link. Anyway I see you also have Samus/zero suit in there too. Are you going to add any more new characters that weren't seen in the trailer? Come up with characters that could be in brawl that would spice things up and make it more unique from the other stories. But hey it's pretty good so far.
CESpartan chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Pretty cool! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Calderious chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
This is going to be an incredible story. I can tell. Please update, its off to a great start!
ShimmeringJade chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
So far, I'm liking this story. I like the fact that you made Link, the original Link's son. 3 Continue, and update!
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very interesting. And very cool, too. I like the idea, with the necomers being kidnapped. Hope you get more reviews!