Reviews for I'm Gonna Love You
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aw cute :).
I love Gravitation chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
AWWW! So Cute! HeeHee! :D you should write a sequal of how he proposes!
ShiniBarton chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I would have never really thought of Yuki as the sentimental type like that, but you pulled it off very nicely and I loved it! It was sweet and beautiful, good job! (I told you I was going to review one of yours! .-)

SB
kaoruantares chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
that was so cute it made me feel all warm and fuzzy in side your a really GREAT writer!
Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Foreber and eber...I loved it!
Impaladownroute66 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006

nanoda
ruyichi chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
asome!
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Are the italicized words the lyrics of your song?...or is that the song you mentioned earlier well...I really like the plot of your story...and while I'm reading it I was dearly touched. Too o.a.? ..hmm...that's the real me...Pls. write more..I'll be hoping for for your review! If you have the time...pls. read my other story "Ponderous Depression". Ja ne! Arigato gozaimasu!:D
Neptune's Mask chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
*sniffle* That was so sweet... I want to go read more...~Neptune's Mask
Kuryousity chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You're kidding me. 7 reviews? ONLY? This is bloody awesome. Now I'm inspired with a go-happy love-dove Yuki, and must write a poem instantly cause of it. That was totally sweet, and sorta unexpected for me. I've always thought of their relationship as tragic and angsty, not working out till the end. Yet, this optimistic reasoning's just as great. Songfic? Nice.
SakuraRi chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw! That was so adorable! I loved it!
Griever5 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*giggles* Aww! That's so cute! You filled out a profile thingy~! Yay for your second fic up! *thumbs up* Whoo!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
NYAH HA HA! TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS! This was definitely a cute oneshot! It made me think of the story I'm writing, 'Forevermore'! You're an amazing author! I loved this far too much! The song you used, Yuki's character...it was all too perfect! Congratulations...and I'm sorry about your other story! It's sad when an author loses inspiration, especially for something so wonderful! I would add you to my favorites, but...lists are kinda flooded, darn it...
karmine chapter 1 . 7/11/2006