Reviews for Tragic Innocence
LaniZion chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Hm...for some reason, I thought I had reviewed this chapter, but I guess I didn't. Sorry 'bout that.

The interaction between Ayane and Genra was really touching; it's easy to see how much he was actually trying to reach out to her. I also felt how distrustful she was, but at the same time, how much she's longed to belong to some kind of family. I'm glad that you did cover this particular moment because in a way, it shows how Ayane does grow a little, even if she still a mean little peach.

Beautiful chapter, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
great story, please continue it. i've been dying for a really good ayane fic. she's my favorite character from DOA.

you've captured her so well.
Call me Dan chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Ah...Tragic Innocence, perfect title. Ayane is my favorite DOA charactor and you, sir, portray her story at an in depth level I doubt even the creators of the game have gone to. Sometimes I am a little confused at how your chapters/sections start: with the unfortold events happening and all. However, this is artistic and flows with your writting very nicely. Keep the ole noodle running, my good writter, I do look forward to how other events unfold...perhaps, maybe, a happy ending, i.e. Ayane reconciles with her half-family is one I have liked. Happy, sad, or just plain bizarre, it is all up to you.

Legendary Double-edged sword chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
It's a MIRACCLE! You updated yay! What a way to end the year! :D As always your story is great and sad in a sense. I can't wait to see this saga unfold as I wait another long year. Just kidding. XD
LastResort55 chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Wow it really has been forever since u posted something.

I am really happy u did.

I just happened by chance to come back to this story and i really like how the chapter was written.

Update Soon. If your not too busy.

Merry Christmas
SoulEmbrace2010 chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Can't wait 4 the next chapter...
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Wow, so sad, yet beautiful. Update soon!
LaniZion chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Well, well, that was a lot covered in that chapter. I would have to say that it was the best that I've read thus far. And it kinda does goes a lot more in-depth with the hostility has for her half-family.
Marisa-san chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Excellent chapter! :) This story is very interesting, and I love reading it. I was really excited to see that you updated... and I can't wait till the next chapter! Update soon!
Legendary Double-edged sword chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
OMG. You actually updated. Yes... anyway, I must say that it was worth the wait for this chapter. It was WONDERFUL on so many levels. The way you write about Ayane's past makes it sound like it's official rather than a fanfiction which is pretty good. I like it. It's kinda sad that she is misinterperating why Kasumi is her friend. :( But that's what makes this story good. XD I can't wait for the next chapter, no matter how long it will be for it to be up!
Marisa-san chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Wow... I'm really loving this story. It's quite sad.

I'm really hoping you're going to update soon though, considering your last update wasn't for a while... well you've still got readers! Please update as soon as possible! :)
AngelBeautyLove chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
I just read your two chapters and I must say that this story is excellent! You have great auditory? Is that the word? I have word block right now. Anyways, it also has good description. Hurry up and continue this please! I agree with Hybrid thing. Hayabusa should come in the story! Hopefully he'll save her from the ridicule and disrespect. Ayanebusa!
XDokiDokiDorEmiX chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
i've read chapter 1&2 and i liked what i've read so far so,the storie is very depressing and it makes you feel bad for the poor child and shiden is an asshole i hope she learns how to fight and kick those boys asses for old times sake well anyway love the storie so update soon please

Natasha chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I love Ayane! But the story's sad. Update please!
Hybrid thing chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Hm. Interesting...and sad. Hop to see Hayabusa meeting her or something...*is a big AyaneHayabusa fan*

Please update soon.