Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
The movie 'You've Got Mail' is a redux of 'Shop Around the Corner.'
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
FLUFFY IS SHEPPARD! :D :D :D :D

or at least I think so. ONWAAAAAAATD~!
Sachita chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Loved the story- very sweet. I had an inkling that Fluffy was John ( . Great descriptions!
hippygeek chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
XD Very good story. I had a feeling Fluffy was Shepard, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Love that Shepard's an MST3K fan. _
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
more? please? sorry this is late, can only repeat other reviewers in saying that this was adorable, n filled with subtle details that lend it a remarkable credibility n vibrancy. n poor rodney, gave himself a concussion tryin to apologize...snort. thnx.
Hettie chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Ok, this was really cute. Sadly, I really didn't need the notes. I need a life.
fififolle chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
OH! Oh! That was so yummy! I was hopping about with squee! Loved Rodney noticing all John's eye colours, BTW. 'Crap on a cracker' yeah, that was some moment, I was sure holding my breath. HE LEFT! Brilliant stuff, just brilliant. He won the vodka off a Polish scientist, what a wonderful detail ;) He typed 'no' LOL. Aw, it was so lovely, thanks! A great piece.
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Aw, bless! This is going brilliantly, well, you know, the fic, maybe not for Rock Hardballs (LOL). 'And Rodney needed some Fluffy advice' *vbg* I'm loving playing catch-up here, but apologies for my tardiness.
Maggie Sheppard chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
This story is really good! I want a sequel... Please give us a sequel! Or you can continue adding on to this one, Hee Hee! Let me know if you are going to so I can eagerly be on the lookout for it! LOL!
chocolatephysicist chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
I absolutely love this story. Fluffy and Rock Hardballs-I just love it. :)
spike247uk chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
a really nice fic - very subtle and I really loved the ending!
LdyAnne chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Oh, now that's just nice!
Hisster chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Wonderful story, I smiled all the way through. Just knew Sheppard was fluffy. Thanks again for another enjoyable read.

Hisster
Caro chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh I already adore this, more please!
Alowl chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
With the way it's going, it looks like Rodney's going to have to pray for divine intervention to try and get a conversation with John.

...and I have a sneaking suspicion who "Fluffy" is.

PS. "Trinity" is a second season ep.