Reviews for Summer Camp
Yume Dust chapter 13 . 9/16/2006
Please! Sasuke and Sakura gets too much attention, no offence. I loved NejiTen the most, but your story was really awesome. AWESOME, I tell ya. After hearing about "they died alone," I was so shocked. But I was soon happy about hearing that the Uchiha's met the Haruno's. It was good! I couldn't have asked for more. I thought it was going to continue. But oh, well. Keep up your good work, at least!
Trunksmybaby chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
i really liked it.
tAkeLiA-aNd-sAlt 716 chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
aw... they got together woot!
Rade Hunters chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
really good, keep it up! _
DemonPrincess159 chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
That was a great story!

One of the best I've read so far!
Trigger.REALITY chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
really interesing, great storie! _
Ai Coddington chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
oh snap! i could never finish a story! hehe! great ending! i thought u were serious with sakura and sasuke dying alone. god! u scared me! i will be happy when ya come out with ur new fan fic!

Ai Coddington chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
O! ur right! it is getting interesting! keep up the great work!

14-SaKuRa UcHiHa-14 chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
When I read the "died alone" part I was going to kill you! Your so mean! But the real ending made me happy again _
Goodygurrl2010 chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
UWAH! I really thought that Sasuke-teme and Sakura-chan really died alone when you said it! I was gonna destroy my computer! XP Great job with finishing the fic. -sniffle- I'll be really sad that I finished it, but I hope I'll move on.
Mezumi Azuma chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
I really liked this story Keep up the good work and update soon!.
withbothhands chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Ermm... one thing. You said that Neji and Ten-Ten are 17, and that Sakura and Ino are 16. Then you said that the groups were divided by age. Yet they are different ages and in the same group...
yukibozu chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
OMG! I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINISHED! that was one of the best alternate universe version of naruto that ive read! C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only, I dont like you... ( jkjpjkjpjkjp. No i just like itachi so i dont like ppl who dont like him LOL

PS if you need me to help you with any Japanese, I'd be happy to. though I may not be japanese, I have been studying for a few years. (im full chinese )) write some more fanfics Sasuke's Lover!
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Love the diferent approach to sasuke and sakura meeting, original and hilarious! It is going to be one heck of a summer.. lol
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »