Reviews for Summer Camp
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 13 . 11/22/2007
Ya! I love happy endings. Although I get what you mean when you say you are sad too. I get the same way after every book I read, unless I don't like the book. This story I loved very much and it made me very happy. :)
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
I just love Ino and Shikamaru. They are by far my favorite couple and I was just so thrilled when you got them together even more. Plus I thought it was cool when you had Shikamaru not get what he was saying that made Ino so mad. :)
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love all of your pairs so much. They all are so cute together. I can't wait to read the rest.
Ane-chan chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
awsom story keep on writing! poor naruto...
Neitzarr chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
Dude that was the best fake ending Ive read.

THAT WAS AWESOME!
Taymonea chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
YAY! I love fight Sakura's fight scenes! I couldn't wait for her to get what she deserved!
Pochinu chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Omg HAHA ! This is such a teenager storyy! Love it ! D
millerjessica130 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
love it
TarynCasey chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Ok, first off; that was very cruel the way you phyced us out like that! I totally fell for that fake ending! Also I don't think this needs to be rated M. It's not like you actually wrote a lemon or even a lime in here. Just saying.

But really, I loved this fic. It was cute and hilarious and just plain great. I can't tell you how many times I laughed while reading this. But I can tell you I spit water all over the place, twice. It was that funny and I probably shouldn't read while I drink something.

I'm not really in to Neji&Tenten, but you made them so adorable! It was cool to read an AU where Sakura started off hating Sasuke, that was entertainment. You really did an awesome job writting this.
fuyukoigokoro chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
AWE!

a little ooc but so

kkawai!

email me bac!
sgdkitty chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
GREAT STORY! i love it and i'm absoultly addicted to it already can't wait to read the rest but...*yawn* so sleepy.

keep writting. :D
sgdkitty chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
great story! i cant stop reading it...im only on the 7th chapter. (im a slow reader)
My-Facade chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
ok i usually only reveiw at the last chapter but i had to on this one it was so funny but since it is 6:47 am in the morning i cant great story!
ninjaaly chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
that was awesome and sexi!
Moonlitt-Blossom chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Oh for the love of God.

When you said that thing in the middle of the last chapter,

'Neji and TenTen got married, Naruto Hinata got married, Ino and Shikamaru got married, but Sasuke and Sakura never met again, and died alone.'

I almost had a heart attack.

I FELL FOR IT, AND I DID THE SAME THING IN MY STORY!

I feel like an idiot.