Reviews for Summer Camp
sasukes chapter 14 . 2/27/2008
You. Are. Awesome.

This story was the best, it had me laughing so hard, I started choking once (not kidding, my throat still hurts right now). I can't even praise you enough, coz i'm not good at that. But, I give your story a ten out of ten, two thumbs up!I loved it! And, if the sequel isn't up yet, I can't wait for it...and if it is up...lemme at it!

your new fan,

k.c91
Royal Azura chapter 13 . 2/9/2008
That.. was.. AMAZING!
SiennaEyes chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
Great work with this fic! I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
khorol26 chapter 14 . 12/29/2007
amazing story!

im soo sad its finished

oh well time for the sequel!

:D
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
omg the story is so good!n kakashi is such a perv!
CherryBlossemKiss chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
7 words... A.W.E.S.O.M.E~

i loved it, the best story ever, but when you said 'But not Sasuke and Sakura. They never saw each other again and died alone.' i was gonna come into the computer screen and track you down.~ :D

but seriously, awesome!

(IM A TOTAL SASUSAKU FAN, KISHIMOTO BETTER MAKE SASUKE END UP WITH SAKURA BECAUSE... I HAVE FRIENDS...LOL...SERIOUSLY I HAVE FRIENDS WHO WILL KILL HIM...O.o)
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 13 . 11/22/2007
Ya! I love happy endings. Although I get what you mean when you say you are sad too. I get the same way after every book I read, unless I don't like the book. This story I loved very much and it made me very happy. :)
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
I just love Ino and Shikamaru. They are by far my favorite couple and I was just so thrilled when you got them together even more. Plus I thought it was cool when you had Shikamaru not get what he was saying that made Ino so mad. :)
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love all of your pairs so much. They all are so cute together. I can't wait to read the rest.
Ane-chan chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
awsom story keep on writing! poor naruto...
Neitzarr chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
Dude that was the best fake ending Ive read.

THAT WAS AWESOME!
Tsto chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
YAY! I love fight Sakura's fight scenes! I couldn't wait for her to get what she deserved!
Pochinu chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Omg HAHA ! This is such a teenager storyy~! Love it ! D
millerjessica130 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
love it
TarynCasey chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Ok, first off; that was very cruel the way you phyced us out like that! I totally fell for that fake ending! Also I don't think this needs to be rated M. It's not like you actually wrote a lemon or even a lime in here. Just saying.

But really, I loved this fic. It was cute and hilarious and just plain great. I can't tell you how many times I laughed while reading this. But I can tell you I spit water all over the place, twice. It was that funny and I probably shouldn't read while I drink something.

I'm not really in to Neji&Tenten, but you made them so adorable! It was cool to read an AU where Sakura started off hating Sasuke, that was entertainment. You really did an awesome job writting this.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »