Reviews for The return of the Unreliable Keeper
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Perfection
jessi chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
bookluver115 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
cute
felixfelish46 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great story! I know you don't write for Harry potter anymore, but I hope you still make time to check your site because these stories you have here are amazing and completely deserve each and every word of praise they receive. I like your blend of humor and heart in this one. You seem to have the ability to write stories that are equal parts gutsplitting and heartwrenching, not a skill achieved by many. Good luck with your writing career, I wish I could have the oppurtunity to see your latest stuff because I already know I will love it.
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aww! Why do we never hear about Oliver anymore? This is a really cute oneshot. I love it.
gracie474 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw...Sweet! two thubs up!
Blue Ewilan Kamille chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
That's so lovely!

(LL)

Simply love

Well, many thanks for writing that story

att: Kam
Sarah B chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cute! Really cute!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
nice. i really likie it
theessenceofsyd chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aw...thats really sweet! I haven't read one like that before!
earthtoalexis chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
wow! that was the first Oliver/anyone story i've ever read and i think you just set a very high standard!lol this is really a great story!

lots o' luvv,

lexikins
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
*dies*

That was so awesome. You know, before today I've always overlooked the whole Katie/Oliver bizness, but now I'm thinking I could get pretty attached...

Well, anyway, I loved it, and I love you, hon. Don't die. I would be sad.

LOVIES AND...UH...A HUG? SURE. THAT'S IT. A HUG. YOU GET A HUG. CONGRATS.

Bub'les
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
cute!
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
So cute. Katie and Oliver are... perfect. And SO much fun to write, you know? Good job-this is a lovely little ficlet.

FM
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was so cute. I loved it. A very nice very long one-shot.