Reviews for Twenty Ways to Die
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh, I got that last one, you're implying that Ichigo's Kaien's reincarnation. I really liked this fic, nicely written.
taydev chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow. Kinda sad. Renji's got to me the most. :'(
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Amazing story, very well done.
MyKingdomCome chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I think that made me cry some actual tears. Kudos.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice...well, as nice as a fic on death can be. I like it
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was great. Really makes you think about how it happened...
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very deep piece. I like it.
Snitewing chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Isn't it ironice how Hitsuguya died in fire, and Hinamori died in water? I mean, they're really close, and their powers are fire and water/ice. Just think. If they hadn't died when they did, they might not have met eachother. So technically, in being killed by the element they were, they were brought closer to the person who controlled said element. Does that make any sense? I dunno. I just thought it was kind of cool.
Hotaruhara chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I expected you to stereotype Mayuri's death to poison or experimenting like most others, but you didn't.

Gunpowder. A truly amazing idea. I would have never thought of that. Great job.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I have always wondered how these characters died. Having their deaths shape their personalities and their powers was really cool and very though evoking, unfortunately now I cant stop wondering how I;m going to die and I have to keep reminding myself that renji is not going to swoop down upon my death and carry me off to the soul society.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
...wow...that was fantastic!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was brilliant! Simply brilliant! I thought the stories matched each other perfectly. Thank you for writing this!

Nela
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This really is a great take on how some of the shinigami died. I quite liked the deaths of Rangiku (for how it paralleled), Hisagi (he would be one to obey a code that would lead him to his death), and Zaraki (it gives a reason besides a love of fighting/pride for him to want to die in a blaze of glory in battle).
X59 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
brilliantly done, though the way they died was sad...accept for Aizen and Mayuri.

Aizen is a bastard and Mayuri creeps me the hell out.
SharinganUserX chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I actually never thought about this

awesome