Reviews for Mindscape
Autumn leaves chapter 15 . 12/5/2006
A nice ending! It was great for John to know that he didn't kill Corporal Mars - at least that's one death off his conscience. You wrapped it up nicely. Thanks for the entertainment. :)
ManicTater chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
Oh, no, no *no*. This can *not* be the end! You *must* continue! There is no closure! :) I greatly enjoyed reading this fic, and I thank you very much for sharing it with us. I hope you decide to continue.
ManicTater chapter 13 . 12/1/2006
i'm really enjoying this fic. I just realized that in my rush to read the next chapter, I haven't been reviewing. Poor, brave Radek.
Hettie chapter 14 . 11/27/2006
Rodney would never drink orange juice. Allergic to citrus, remember?
sherryw chapter 15 . 11/27/2006
I really liked the story, but did I miss something? Zelenka was shot then all the sudden he was rescued. What happened? Who rescued him? Looking forward to a sequel if you are writing one. See you out there. Thanks for the great read.
ManicTater chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
Did the stunner zap him back to normal, or is it only temporary? Does this mean that Rodney's condition might improve? I just love Zelenka.
ManicTater chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
Will she get lost on the way back to the jumper? Why hasn't she gotten the message from

Radek yet? On to #8!
ManicTater chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Elizabeth! You know better! Sheppard just shot 2 people under his command. Why wouldn't he shoot you too? Ok, I'm done screaming at the screen ;) O, did the Wraith enzyme give Sheppard some kind of telepathy?
ManicTater chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Ah. Rodney is having seizures because Sheppard is trying to kill him? Sheppard didn't even think of Mckay in this chapter. Hm...
ManicTater chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Holy Crap! I didn't see *that* coming. :) Maybe he just remembers being so angry at McKay when McKay dosed up to escape, that in his confused state, the thought of "I'm gonna kill him" became twisted ;)
ManicTater chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
I wouldn't have charcterized Sheppards gym incident as depression. What else happened? On to chapter 3...
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
What an interesting start! I wonder what is wrong with him. How bad did he look to Lorne? Has he lost some memory? I look forward to more.
jasminesmommy chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
i think you need 1 more chap to say that mars shot lorn and shep shot mars and have the hearing so there is an actual end to the story :) good story though i enjoyed it thanks
reen212000 chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
Whew! That was a great story! Any chance of an epilogue?
Autumn leaves chapter 12 . 11/15/2006
This is exciting, more please :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »