Reviews for Mindscape
sherryw chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile..my bad. Loving the story this is getting really exciting. I can't wait to see who all the players are and what technology they are using to get away with stuff. Looking forward to more. Update soon!
Reyson chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Very exciting. More please :)
Autumn leaves chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
Poor Shep, he's going to take it hard being responsible for the death of Mars. Hmm, looks like the plot thickens. Wonder what the prob is?
The Watch Stander chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
This is a great read.

The Watch Stander chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Great Story can hardly wait for more.

angw chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
Problems? Nah, I'd say one complication after another. With Rodney, Sheppard and possibly Radek out of commission it's really going to make matters worse.

I'm not entirely sure about Dr Taylor...
angw chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
I really love a good mystery and this is a great one. It's always bad to find out it's one of your own - they can do the worst damage and I don't mean physically either.
reen212000 chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
Yay! I'm glad you're back! Eagerly awaiting your next update...
hawai44 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Love the story, when will you update. Hate long pauses between chapters. Keep up the good work
Angel-liam chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
Huh? The last sequence sounds as if John couldn't remember anything... aww, now I wanna read the next chapter to know for sure...

And i know, I am a lurker and a very bad person because of that, but i just wanted to tell you that I follow your stories very often and liked them very much!

bye

vroni
abharding chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
So Sheppard is back to being Sheppard? What is going to say when he learns what he did? To the city, to Lorne, and to Rodney.

Loved how Radek was willing to work though his discomfort and in part because knew that what Rodney would do. He is right. Rodney would do it-he bitch and complain the time, but he'd do it.

Looking forward to rest.
Mercury's Winter chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
That last sentence! GASP! *settles in* now it's getting really good! reading on!
sherryw chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
More soon please! I'm dying to find out what's going and who's responsible.
Reyson chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Hmm, this is getting really interesting. Poor Major Lorne, poor McKay... poor Sheppard! Can't wait to see what happens :) I wonder whether Shep was hoping to go to? And 3 stunners to stun him! Looks like he's in serious trouble!
sherryw chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
Hm...what the heck is going on with Rodney and Sheppard? I can't wait to find out who planted the bomb to. Looking forward to finding out. Hope to see an update soon! TTFN!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »