Reviews for Mindscape
ryn chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
Whoa! Talk about intense! This would've made a better season two cliffhanger, methinks.
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
Excellent progression.
nebbyJen chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
more please!
sherryw chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
Great chapie what the heck is going on with Sheppard. Looking forward to more. Oh and just FYI, not being picky an all and it's your story, but I believe Major Lorne's first name is Marcus. I'm pretty sure I've heard that on the show as well. Update soon! Oh and I"m so loving the Lorne whumpage between him and Sheppard I'm in heaven. TTFN!
Tazmy chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
eek. What did John do to Rodney?
tazmy chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
I just started catching up. I should start my day, but I want to read more!
angw chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
The team is under a little stress. Rodney and Sheppard most affected. I am interested to see where this will end up - the discussions, angst and hopefully eventual recovery.
nebbyJen chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
wow, so much going on I had to go back and reread sections. Very intriguing! Looking forward to more.
Reyson chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Wow! Very interesting! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Loved the twist! Evil nasty Wraith Queen must have implanted that command into poor Shep! McKay had better run fast. Please continue soon :)
Alipeeps chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Erp! Gah! Cliffie from hell! I really wasn't expecting that! Oh please update this soon cos I need to know what is happening and who's beind this! :D
Titan5 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Wow! What a twist. I was so not expecting that. Rodney, you better start running. Losing five years would be very scary to anyone, but waking up to find yourself in another galaxy would be very strange. Wait til he figures that one out.
chokolaj chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Holy crap! I'm going to have to go back and read the other chapters cause shame on me, I forgot what happened before this. But whoa! And five years missing? Now you know that's gotta suck. ;) Anyway, enjoying the fic as always. :)
drufan chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
The pot is boiling nicely. Like how you have this compartmentalized into different emotions with each character. Nice touch.
drufan chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
See it's here as well. Second chapter is just as interesting as the first. Look forward to more.
Titan5 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
You are doing such a wonderful job describing their thoughts and emotional turmoil over what happened. The anger toward Sheppard is very logical since he didn't get the enzyme was supposed to be their leader. Rodney thinking his brain was useless and admitting Carter was smarter was very interesting, emphasizing the trauma I think. Sheppard's collapse is getting more and more interesting and scary as we go. Can't wait for more!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »