Reviews for Stargazing
glittergirl102 chapter 4 . 2/26
I hate you! Oh my god I freaking hate you I can't believe u haven't updated in over 9 fucking years omg you ass and I was very well written as well ooooooh I hate you you left me with the biggest cliff hanger I have ever read before in my life I was sooooo into it! WAT THE FUCK man!
guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Please, please, please update! This story is really good and although it's been years since you updated please come back and finish the story!
guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Really good story so far!
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
that...was...WONDERFUL! great story! everything is flawless! for your sake you better update soon! 10/10.

Love:)

Azarath Witch
glabolah chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
I have to agree with lemonbread-ed that I think Raven would have known how to swim, but other that, this is a terrific story! It's very funny and well written.

So there's a review. Now you have to update. :)
Juno0712 chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon-you're killin' meh XP

Keep up the great work!

~ Forever-Doing-Homework ~
lemonbread-ed chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
oh, what a mean place to end! hymm.. you just implanted an idea into this little thinking noggin of mine: what OtHeR mysterious rooms does BB know about that the rest of the titans (save maybe Cy) have no idea even exhist? i mean their T-tower is humungo.. so they probably have a lot of rooms never shown in the series. it wouldnt suprise me much if they really did have a swimming pool. I guess the only thing that seems a bit OC about this is that Robin probably would have enforced a knowledge of how to swim for all the titans (even if it was unexpected & if they still had their gear & uniform on.)

but great story none the less! update soon! oh- and sorry for such a long review, i go on ranting rampages sometimes :D

XxEDxX
Daughter of Necessity chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
cool story love bbxrae so much update soon _
Moey25 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
great chapter! i love this story! keep going, please, adn update!
Moving Mountains chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Great chapter... nice to see this story being update :D
Orider chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Usually, I don't write reviews unless I am suggesting a way for a person to improve their story. But I want you to update quickly and you said if you get reviews, you write. Well, here is a review, now, write.
lesjeux chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Awesome! The part where Cyborg tried to get Raven out of the T-car was really funny. Keep it going!
FireDitto chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
-chokes on corn- You can't leave it there! -coughs- Post more! -whiney plead-

Please?

Very good chapter -snickers- Cyborg was /funny/ hehe
FireDitto chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
Good; we are needing an update! XD