Reviews for To Love a Dichotomous Man
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
this was a great story.
Mrs.Kal-El chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
that's a good ending, I admit it left me wanting more of a story on how this turned out in the long run, but i'll fill in the rest.
Arhazivory chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Great story. I loved the way how Clark slowly showed her his true self.
AgiVega chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
That was lovely. Sweet, fluffy, a great happy ending. Just what we all need :)
DaggerPen chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
... You seriously over-rated this. I don't know if I'd even call it a T, let alone an M...

Nice work, though. I've always loved the Lois and Clark take that Clark is the person and Superman the disguise, and it has always irritated me how Clark is always portrayed as a disguise in the movies.
DrLuForever chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
I love it! Plrase reconsider about not continuing. You have done a great job of focusing on Clark rather than Superman and what makes him the wonderful man he is.

Water-star chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Aww you've got to update asap! This fanfic is great and I think it's great that you've given Clark more character than what is reflected in Superman Returns. Please update soon, PLEASE!
NarcissaVenus chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
OMG this story is so AMAZING! You HAVE to update soon!
Kantama chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
A lovely story, and one I certainly want to see continued, but the end of this chapter seems a bit abrupt. In my opinion I think Lois would spend much more time avoiding the issue, trying to work around it, and just being all-around stubborn about admitting her feelings to herself.

That and some other minor issues aside, it's a wonderful story that I hope you update soon.
Insueka-Laneya-Comagtochi chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
please update really really soon! i can't wait to read what happens next! lol. great job!
Valia-Elf chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
No! Cliffy!

But, what a beautiful story-this is the kinda thing I've been looking for. I just hope Lois' reaction won't be bad, as they're just getting so sweet XD

Please write more, and soon! :]
natalie chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
What the..? Don't leave it at that! Great story, hope to read more soon.
melray1228 chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Argh! DOn't stop there! It's just getting good! Since my fussing isn't going to make more words appear on the screen, I'll just say that I'm loving this story and hope that we won't have to wait so long for the next update.
AgiVega chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Oh, wow... what a cliffie. Wonder if Lois will be mad at him now or she will simply melt into his arms... Please, update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »