Reviews for The Breath at the End of a Kiss
xxecstasy chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
aww! I have never read a story that actually went back and looked at Jude's past with Tommy and put a positive spin on it. The fact that you lightened everything up and explained what Jude was obviously feeling- but what is hard to really put into words- is amazing. I love it, it's so sweet. The last paragraph really closed it well, and there couldn't have been a better way to describe the way the show left off. Great job. :D
starfan88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This story is so sweet! I love it! I'm sad it's a one-shot, it was really great. I like how it's told in a different perspective-it sounds like someone giving a speech. Great job!
Mags0607 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i love when you are left up to your own devices. I loved this, and I love them. I think they are edging way up on my ship scale. Great job girly.
NaturalDisaster5012 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
wow that was an amazing oneshot! it was just replaying what happened between them but it was so intense. that was really good. great job!

wow

JFVSH
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
First to review! Woohoo!

Sam I love this. I can't even tell you how much I love this

because I'm afraid that whatever I say will just be you thinking I'm just saying it. But really really amazing. And it's so perfectly Jude and so perfectly Jommy and such a real look at their kisses.

*Sigh* why must Februrary be seven months away? I mean seriously anything could happen in seven months. But this was just massive amounts of amazing and I wish I could say something more convincing. So I shall tell you my favorite lines:

"For some reason, in the short time you’d known him, there had always been an instant connection."

-That is so something we use in our spiel. The instant connection part anyway and I love it!

"That was the moment Tom Quincy broke your heart. It was Tom Quincy’s doing, not Little Tommy Q’s. Little Tommy Q was just a public image, a scandalous persona, a poster on your sister’s wall. Tom Quincy is a real man, all flesh and blood and toned muscles, which had held your heart in his hand and promptly returned it."

-I just love the way this is pulled together. I love the mention of Sadie's poster and just the thought of Jude having seen these posters and not realized that one day he would be come her entire world (ooh I smell a oneshot!)

"You broke the kiss that time, unwilling to let him tear himself away once more. He didn’t look even vaguely apologetic though, and it made your heart do little back flips that couldn’t possibly be good for your circulation."

-And this, well it just couldn't be a more accurate discription of what we saw there. I can see Jude feeling that as I watch the clip.

"Writing a song is like falling in love, and there’s only one boy who can make you do both."

-I just...have nothing to say on this except...e!

*Sigh* alrighy I shall stop quoting yourself to you! Yay! Loved it what a way to break into the IS fanfiction world!
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006