Reviews for If You Don't Know Me By Now
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
"with this gift. His brother." What a wonderful sentiment.

Another great story from you. Thanks for writing.
epalladino chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Delightful story. You did disappointed Charlie and guilty Don very well. I loved the epilogue. Makes you wonder if the two brothers will survive trying to install the hot tub together. Thanks for the excellent read, Beth
Lady of the Fire chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I enjoyed the story. In fact i've enjoyed most of your stories but Charlie using a calculator?
Cutiepie2191 chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Amazing story! I loved it! I remembered reading it like months ago and have been trying to find it for the longest time. Glad I did. Keep up the good work:)
Stoneage Woman chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
I LOVED this story. The best I've read from you. I loved how Charlie's all non-plussed when Don starts acting interested in his life, and how Don realizes, at the end, how blessed he is to have a brother like Charlie. Beautiful hurt-comfort peice. And so realistic too. This one's going on my faves! Ta!
minijo1990 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
This as great and you didn't chop off any part of Charlie. I loved the angst and the brothers' relationship development.
anon chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
a perfect ending1
Kippling Croft chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Great story. I'm glad you turned your oneshot into a full length story. Very very good.
BeckyS chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I think this chapter - the first - is the saddest thing I've ever read in this fandom. Charlie's resigned acceptance of his place in Don's life is heart-wrenching. I applaud his courage, though, in talking about it. It's not easy to hurt someone you love, even if they are hurting you. Becky
Cris chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
A beautiful job with this story. You struck the perfect balance between Charlie's hurt & resignation in response to Don's attitude and Don's realization of his behavior and acceptance of guilt without becoming melodramatic or unbelievable. (I also like how you worked small 'throw-away' moments from actual episodes into your story.)

I really liked the math honors & background you gave Charlie. Canon says Charlie's a truly impressive mathematician, but it hasn't given us much insight into exactly what he's accomplished or how he's viewed by others in the field. I think you did a nice job in creating a belivable background.

You did a nice job capturing Larry's voice, I think. I think you also did a pretty good job with Alan.

I look forward to reading more from you.
Raving-Lunatic chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Awh that was adroable- the ending made me squee! Everyone needs Don and Charlie brotherfluff
t-chan chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
this is so CUTE. I loved it. _
Freefall chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Loved it!
dHALL chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Plenty of angst, it was actually quite moving. A nice exploration of character.

I really enjoyed this...not only did I read the story - I read everyone's reviews of the story as well.

A good one, to be sure.

Thanks for pacifying your loyal fans.
krumplicukor chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Good job again! It was a really cute story with enough angst without any of them being hurt and that's quite refreshing, so thanks.

To JMM, I think I didn't explain myself well enough, I didn't want to compare their jobs as which one is more important, only wanted to say that why their jobs are different.

While Charlie has time to develop his future, establish his name, write books and articles, Don has a very limited time to solve crimes, and that's why Charlie has to "drop" everything else when his help is needed for the FBI.

This of course doesn't make Charlie's work less important, not at all. Actually being in the crime investigating business myself while every other member of my family are scientists /yeah, this show hits quite close to home:))/ sometimes I envy them to be able to do something that maybe gonna last for long-long time, while I have to live from one moment to another and have to fight for every victory with the knowledge that if you fail than there's no other chance to make it right. Not that I would ever exchange my job with theirs:)

And I agree with you Charlie's more keen to do this consulting job because of Don, but we also know that he's been doing consulting for other agencies, and before Don, NSA for example.

And I think I just gonna shut my mouth now:))