Reviews for Where's Anna?
dpdp chapter 44 . 4/12
Always one of my favorite stories. Wonderfully done. thank you.
Smiffy11052 chapter 44 . 8/20/2014
Only just found this. What a great story. Now going to find and read all your work. Thank you for the adventure.
jendel chapter 44 . 5/20/2014
That was an amazing story!
Susash89 chapter 44 . 7/30/2012
Excellent,

Best fanfic I've read in a long time. Couldn't stop reading it and look forward to reading more from you
Taeniaea chapter 44 . 6/7/2012
cool story
fanka77 chapter 44 . 9/26/2011
Excellent story. Very good storyline and just perfect ending. I really enjoyed it!
racing snail chapter 26 . 2/18/2010
Oh, I'm going to have to listen to a lot of 'I told you so's.'"

"I've never needed to have a snake in my head to hear those. Come on."

Best line ever, along with "I've always wanted an excuse to hit Jack" perfectly shows how Jacob and Jack "get" each other and like each other despite being so similar and yet being completely different people.
bellachaos chapter 44 . 7/12/2009
Great story. I liked the way you tried to balance the different facets of the plot, military adventure, romance and family tale all wound up into one epic plot. Great job all around, I can't wait to read more of your work.
LadyMo chapter 44 . 5/7/2009
Great Story. I loved it from the beginning. This story gives Jack a kind of second chance to be a better husband and have 2 more kids. He even got to spend more years with Sam as his wife. I like to think that things/events in the world chamged and for the better. Thanks for a wonderful story.

:-)
Stargatelover212 chapter 44 . 4/20/2009
WOW. great ending to an amazing story. It was THE perfect ending, and I couldn't have asked for more :)

One question though: Do Daniel and Vala ever get together?

Either way, great story!
FORD B chapter 44 . 3/25/2009
Excellent story and really great ending!
starrover chapter 44 . 3/24/2009
I am so glad you finished this story. The concept was incredibly involved (time travel always is) but you manged to tie it all up. I have really enjoyed all of your writing including this story.
General Charles Wade chapter 44 . 3/22/2009
Your story was hard to stop reading. I enjoyed it alot. Its as good as any SG1 book.
polrobin chapter 44 . 3/21/2009
Wow.

Words cannot begin to describe...I simply could NOT put this story down. Spent last night and all this afternoon on my PDA eagerly reading through it.

I was confused on one point. What was it Jack did that went against Sam's wishes when she was pregnant? That and the scene in Jack's bedroom when Sam sees the hole in the wall from when he punched it. What was the big revelation? Is it the same answer as to my first question?

Either way, damned good story there. Truly. Great job.

Pol
sal101010 chapter 44 . 3/21/2009
This is very very good. I have really enjoyed reading it and the characterisation seemed to me to be spot on. Oh, and the mystery was great too!