Reviews for A Soldier's Heart
JazaraRose chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
One of the most beautiful one-shots I've ever read : )
PrettyPrincessxo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved it :)
Hiatus Fairy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY BUT ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! KAgome died because she wanted to save Inuyasha (sobs very hard) i was teared by the end of this story.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
.sad! TT_TT i think im going to cry! (and i never cry) the veteran that visited your school must be a very strong person, i live in mexico and we werent in the wars so i cant even imagine it haha great chap (my review is too long sorry P haha)
ninjaprincessivy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love this story i have read it several times each time i laugh and cry i love it so much great job
kate chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is my third time reading it and I can't get enough...everytime I laugh, everytime I worry, everytime I pity, everytime I feel a powerful atmosphere of love, and everytime I cry...this is one of my favorite and I love it with a passion!
dog girl 1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
that was a sad story and i literly cried for the first time in a long time and i have to say that story touched my heart at first i thought that it was going to be boring but when i keept on reading i was crying when maroku died even though that i'm some what of a maroku fan and when kagome died that is when i cried my heart out and i have to say that was 1 of the best stories i have ever read thank you and i hope to read more of your stories soon
awsomeness123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
this was...so AWSOME...its kinda like a titanic...sorta...i just loved it...good job
27crimsonroses chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was an amazing story the ending mde me cry. You have such a beutiful way with words. Please continue writing.
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was such a emotional story. I could picture the entire thing in my mind's eye and feel all the emotions that all of the characters went through. It was so sad, but I think that it was a good sad because it sent out a message and a very good story! But at the same time it was a really good romance story, so it was basically extremely brilliant!
winter051094 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
aw! this is a really sad story but a good one at that. one sugestion is to change (well actually add) "tragedy" as well as the "romance" cuz this is a really sad story! but it was a happy kind of sad if u know what i mean. great job on this i really do like it. :)
Mangagirly9419 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Gah it's briliant I love it but it's depressing crys haha I am tottaly going to read this again it's tottaly briliant...and I don't generaly like the AU's too much so if I'm spazzing than u know it's good lol I probably should never stay up until one again...I begin to write reviews like this blegh
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Loved the story. KUDOS!
InuyashaFreak777 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
OMG! That was the saddest story I've ever read. It was really good but too sad for me. If I was Inuyasha I don't think I'd be able to give up the necklace. Poor Inuyasha and Kagome T_T
Veneer of Vanity chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oh wow!

I congratulate Dreamerbaybee55 for achieveing to write such an accomplished story...it really was good!

I really liked the whole plot and the smooth transition, as well as how it was narrated by the aged Inuyasha

Personally I am a fan of Sesshomaru; maybe you can write something about him too

thank you so much for giving me this pleasure to read such a brilliantly written story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »