Reviews for Stay With Me
apester chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
OMG! soo sad but doesnt it just make sense...in the winchesters world when does anything every go right. i loved this story. your right that its not the typical romance that people tend to write but the relationship seems alot more believable with the way dean lives.

great job its an amazing story.

What happened to that epilogue though? lol. i know its been a long time but id love to read it get johns reaction or see how how deans coping.
L5472 chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
OMG...I laughed so much at "After Amy’s “I see a bee!” flint, there really wasn’t that much left." HAHA for like ten minutes *cracks up again*

And aw at Amy telling Dean she loved him! *heart melts*

But oh god, dead! *cries*

Do I need to go into a pathetic and whiney begging mode for an update soon? LMAO ]

Also...was a Joshua ever mentioned in Supernatural? I mean, i've read a couple of fics with John's buddies that have had a Josh in them..

-hopes for epilogue soon-
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
:0 I'm going through my alerts and deleting fics that are finished or that I know will never be done cuz it's been a year and I saw this one and I thought 'hey i'll take a look' and I just realized I missed the ending chapter! on to my review

Poor dean! my heart is breaking for him!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Amy died like Dean said she cant be dead. its something supernatural great job
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
LOVE IT!
Tater-K chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
holy cow! I'm in tears! Loved it! Cant wait for epilogue!
Tater-K chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
This story is so awesomre! can't wait for more!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Uh-oh! Oh no...see, now I'm worried! Ok so...josh is a good guy right? I mean he won't tell john...oh boy...Can any one spell trouble! no, allow me D-E-A-N...loved your sam conversation! I loved when dean said "“Sam? Sammy? You know I can’t see you right?”" and when sam asked, "“Think I can go back to sleep now?”" I also love how Dean seem to refer to sam as either kid or sammy or some other term of endearment! ok I'm off!

great job! I can't wait for more!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Ann,

I love that dean has found someone! Ok,so I know the story is about Amy and Dean but I can't help myself...I LOVED the interaction between Sam and Dean in this chapter! No matter what Dean is still the big brother looking out for his baby brother...no matter the distance. I loved when Dean called Sam Samuel Winchester! Too cute!
AllieMcD chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
i like this i love cooking dean and him having a real relationship with amy, looking forward to more
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i know u haven't updated in a long time, but i just read this and loved it, i hope you add some more soon
ilovejensenandjared chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Great first chapter cant wait for chapter 2!

~rach~
erica222 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Great start! Update again soon!
Black Roseswas Blonde Cutie chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I loved that. I've been wanting Dean to have an actual love, because you're right, Cassie most certianly did not count. She was a whiney, needy, clingy, somewhat hypocritacal bitch. I.E."Get away from me you creep. Ghosts aren't real" then "Dean you may have been right and now I need you to came save my sorry ass." If you can't tell, I REALLY didn't like her. And you are right, Sarah and Sam clicked much better. I'm done. Please get Dean back there though, because I really liked this.
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Great job... Keep going...