Reviews for Shatter
FutureGirl112 chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
OwO me wants more!
asagohan-no-bento chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
I see that this story hasn't been updated in years...and I hope you haven't given up on it.

It's just so good! The plot is so amazing that I find it highly probable that something like this COULD happen in the IZ universe (outside of the whole DaDr thing...)

The way you've characterized Dib is so entertaining and just makes me want to read more, and that feeling is only increased by the shy modisty of Dwicky considering that he is the elder of the two.

And don't get me wrong...DaDr in general is always entertaining!

I really hope that there will be more to this story and soon.
manticore23 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
wait, so is it over? i hope not... very well written and i'd love to hear more.
ReincarnatedParano chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Oh man. I cannot tell you how much I love this fic.

Your takes on Dwicky and Dib are so, so enjoyable; I love how Dib is barely recognizable from his canon attitude, how Dwicky stays his typical silly self and his reactions to Dib's changes. Really, Dwicky is just adorable - I loved it when he fell over in Chapter 6 and puffed out Dib's cigarette smoke. xD! He truly is a character and so animated.

Dib's actions are also really interesting... Psychologically, really. He is very much battle-hardened and not someone you'd want to cross wits with, and yet his neediness is very much evident in his possessive attitude to Dwicky, and that is still covered up by violence.

Sorry, I'm making this sound like a total essay. But really, the relationship is so much fun to watch as it develops.

I am really loving this fic so far, and I would really like to see it continued, but... It has been over a year now. A great shame. But, if you do decide to update it at any point, I will anticipate it. :3
EuphoriaXigbar chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
Amazing! Absolutly breath taking! This story is well written, and pulls you in the moment it starts! I've never been so into a story! Very well done!
Lynn chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Wow. I love your story. It's really great, honestly. There isn't enough DADR, I think. _ Please update soon!

Lynn
lx-Kisa-xl chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
_

Glad I finally got into this one. Please write more...
im36degrees chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
wow, I'm really surprised this story hasn't gotten any reviews so far! It's really good! Poor Dib, everything seems to always backfire in his face. It's terrible but so likely that the human race would destroy itself. This story is really good!