Reviews for Harry Potter And The House Of Morvyn
KingLoitl chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! and also... word of advice? Your making harry a pussy... Dumbledore and the ministry are pretty much trying to kill him yet he still wants to fight voldy and ignore them? fuck that man! he is the ruler of ATLANTIS! summon the god da KRAKEN or LEVIATHAN or something and give him a backbone...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
MyRandomName chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Update please
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
love it
Bloodfire87 chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
You've got to be shiting me! You left it off there...of all places! (sob...weep...groan) I really hope that you will be continuing this one...This is absolutely fantastic!

Ravenic Tauro chapter 18 . 3/4/2011
You had a good idea, then butchered it. First of all, you always have Harry loose. Nearly every time he gets in a battle he gets captured, which is stupid. Then Order members (who are not highly trained aurors) are defeated professional soldiers who have trained their whole lives for this and apparently doing so quite easily. Then you have the fact that Harry is a KING and a head of state, and is being attacked by another country. Even Fudge is not that stupid.

I would go over your fic again and fix those plot holes. If Harry is continuously defeated it really ruins the story.

SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Mnnn you know there are wards on Azkaban, and Hogwarts the prevent portkeys, and apparation? Other than that I think it was a good job.
Fyreheart chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
How can any group of adults fail to realize that they can not kidnap a KING of a sovereign nation and keep him prisoner int heir little vigilante headquarters? Why is this ignored in the plot?
Fyreheart chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Where is Cornelius Fudge? Three guards killed and their visiting dignitary nearly assassinated. Where is his response? How can there be no reaction or even no knowledge of what happened? That makes no sense.
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
King Harold or Lord Morvyn is a sovereign head of state. Ambushing the king and attempting an assassination in the Ministry of Magic should be considered a declaration of war.

Also, as soon as spells began to cast, the Aurors should have appeared to defend the visiting dignitary.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh very nice start!
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
two things. are you dead? are is this story in the junk pile... if its not and your alive UPDATE SOON!
setesh17 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I struggled to read until I reached this point "kept him mind for two reasons, one was his anamiagus form, the other was that he knew he was innocent".

I found that so stupid I just couldn't continue.

It's the first time I read about a Dementor that cares one is innocent or not.
god of all chapter 18 . 7/21/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
MrMaster chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
Sigh. Please finish this story. I heart it!