Reviews for Juliette Is
Madeleine chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
If I had an FF account, I would favourite this. Juliette's been my favourite character since I first started watching Higher Ground. I know a lot of people think she's shallow and stuck up, but I've related so closely with her, that I couldn't help but fall in love with her character. You wrote her, and what I believe goes through her mind, so well.
Maryline Depp chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I really loved it !

Really meaningful !

Good job !
floridfeyfay chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow. That was incredible. It was extremely well written and really touching, it was heart wrenching. I never thought of Juliette like I do now, but you've opened my eyes. Good job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Awesome job. I just saw a Dawn commercial with a woman who looked like an older version of Meghan Ory (Jules). Catch ya on the flip side.
xColorMeBeautifulx chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I don't know what it is about your writing, I'm just drawn to it. I was reading through the HG page and I ran across this and I was like: " I have to read this." and after I did I looked for the writer, and it was you! I love the way you write Juliette, it's so perfect. I just love your writing, you could write a story about a shoe and make it interesting. So once again GREAT job! bye.
casey08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow i love it...that was awesome!
Melms213 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
let me just say that all the times i've watched higher ground juliette has always been one of my least favorite, i think its because i just always related more to shelby and just like you say always just thought of juliette as an airhead who was with the least problems, but this was great! this really made me think and consider the fact that they never got a real chance to explain more into the mind of juliette, great job! this definetly did it's job i'd say! very well written also!
keke1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i really like the style of this one-shot, even though i'm an s&s fan. you pull juliette apart very well and make her more than just the perky, happy girl that she is stereotyped as. nice job!
Juliette Fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow, that's exactly how I see her.

Fantastic character assessment there, I liked it!
Mandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006