Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
Evanescentfacade chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
NNNNOOOOOOOO! WHY?
SmartBlondes chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
This is incredible, and it's such a shame you've abandoned it. Is there any hope that you'll ever continue it? I truly enjoyed reading this. Keep writing anyway, and well done.
Meian Kurayami chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Awesome story! I really love it! I hope you'll update soon!

Dom was a death eater, hu? My theory? He was trying to get infos on voldy since he was rumored to be salazar's heir and dom WAS looking for one so he could bring sal back from limbo after all...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Tonks as guardian for Draco? Disowned and so unsuitable... Minerva as Draco's guardian? Hooray!

What is this book about? the bird's wings... Phoenix? Gate?

~ Remus just couldn't figure out what, and it would drive him batty until he did.

Just ask.

~ Let's just say that the Ministry would have a field day if they found out.

Twins would congratulate you about this achievement.

~ Dom had once been a Death Eater.

And how did he manage to remove the Dark Mark? Or hide it? So, Dom is Revan, anagram for Raven?

Hmm... Add the lich, and there are too many plots.
Yulerule chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
I'm really liking this series. It's well-thought out (if not over thought, you have a huge number of subplots all going at once) and very intriguing. The fact that Dom did once follow Voldemort now makes me very suspicious of him. Is he actually on Harry's side. That blue book with the runes...I seem to remember either Rowena or Siobhan looking at it while researching the Phoenix's gate.
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I love this story and am sorry to see that it will not be continued, if you change your mind I've this subscribed.
ennui deMorte chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
This is a great sequel that I just finished reading and it is brilliant~!

I love all your questions at the end and I think I know the answer to this one: Dom needed Tom's blood to free Salazar, so the only way to get it was to get close to him and only Death Eaters could get close to Tom and live.

So, Bella's baby has Sirius's soul, right? That is how he is coming back. Is Tonks going to ever remember being La Muerte?

I would really love to see Dom confront Rookwood.

Hope you eventually get back to writing this, but if you don't, know that I thoroughly enjoyed it and its predecessor.
Alec McDowell chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this series and all the characters, even with so many you are doing a remarkable job giving time to all of them while still having Harry as the main focus. Hope you someday return to this
Sean Mulligan chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Why was Charmant so hostile toward the Tonks? For a while I suspected that she a Death Eater under Polyjuice or under the Imperious Curse. I thought that he Order was only illegal before the Ministry acknowledged Voldemorts return and that afterwards the Order and the Ministry had become allies.
Sean Mulligan chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Why did Dom join the Death Eaters?
Blogquerty chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
I like this story. I hope you will lift the hiatus and continue to write it one of these days.
Lolchen chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Nice twist in this chapter. And I wonder how this'll go on. Maybe one day you decide to continue? I hope so, because this is interesting. I would like to see a bit Harry/Draco and Hermione/Severus interaction though. There's potential stress because of the way they acted in their new lives and what they know from their old one.

My guess is that Blaise is the reincarnation of Ginny's former husband ;) Though it would be good if not all of them had soulmates, makes the relationship thing more interesting.

Anyway, good story!

Lolchen~
Mokona Deh Bunny chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I really, really hope this story will eventually come back. ): I know the description says 'permanent hiatus,' but I love it so much, I can't help but cross my fingers. There are so many unanswered questions! Maybe after you finish some of your other works, you could come back to this one? I'd really love to see it finished.

I'm personally looking forward to finding out who/what Bellatrix's child is. I'm betting my galleons on Sirius, but that might just be a flight of fancy. I'm assuming the father is Voldemort? Or is that giant red herring your throwing us? I also can't wait for Remus to find out about the founders. Or at least, I assume he will-lord knows he's got a nose for curiosity! I'm also interested in who you'll pair Draco and Neville with...pairing them with each other would certainly be interesting! They have the right interaction for it to work, certainly.

I've actually read through these two fics a few times now, and I have to say, I love watching your writing style progress. Truth and Lies started off with decent writing, but by the end of this fic, you had REALLY improved. I love the idea of Harry being Salazar, but there are very few fics written on the concept, and even fewer are any kind of decent, so this one is a nice find for me. I do wonder why you stopped updating it, though I assume its due to some combination of real life and different story priorities.

Eternally hopeful!

Mokona
klester chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
I know it's been nearly a year but PLEASE continue.
TheNotedMusician chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
This is REALLY good, you should definately update soon! Good job, by the way!

TheNotedMusician