Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
ennui deMorte chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
This is a great sequel that I just finished reading and it is brilliant!

I love all your questions at the end and I think I know the answer to this one: Dom needed Tom's blood to free Salazar, so the only way to get it was to get close to him and only Death Eaters could get close to Tom and live.

So, Bella's baby has Sirius's soul, right? That is how he is coming back. Is Tonks going to ever remember being La Muerte?

I would really love to see Dom confront Rookwood.

Hope you eventually get back to writing this, but if you don't, know that I thoroughly enjoyed it and its predecessor.
Alec McDowell chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this series and all the characters, even with so many you are doing a remarkable job giving time to all of them while still having Harry as the main focus. Hope you someday return to this
Sean Mulligan chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Why was Charmant so hostile toward the Tonks? For a while I suspected that she a Death Eater under Polyjuice or under the Imperious Curse. I thought that he Order was only illegal before the Ministry acknowledged Voldemorts return and that afterwards the Order and the Ministry had become allies.
Sean Mulligan chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Why did Dom join the Death Eaters?
Blogquerty chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
I like this story. I hope you will lift the hiatus and continue to write it one of these days.
Lolchen chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Nice twist in this chapter. And I wonder how this'll go on. Maybe one day you decide to continue? I hope so, because this is interesting. I would like to see a bit Harry/Draco and Hermione/Severus interaction though. There's potential stress because of the way they acted in their new lives and what they know from their old one.

My guess is that Blaise is the reincarnation of Ginny's former husband ;) Though it would be good if not all of them had soulmates, makes the relationship thing more interesting.

Anyway, good story!

Lolchen
Mokona Deh Bunny chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I really, really hope this story will eventually come back. ): I know the description says 'permanent hiatus,' but I love it so much, I can't help but cross my fingers. There are so many unanswered questions! Maybe after you finish some of your other works, you could come back to this one? I'd really love to see it finished.

I'm personally looking forward to finding out who/what Bellatrix's child is. I'm betting my galleons on Sirius, but that might just be a flight of fancy. I'm assuming the father is Voldemort? Or is that giant red herring your throwing us? I also can't wait for Remus to find out about the founders. Or at least, I assume he will-lord knows he's got a nose for curiosity! I'm also interested in who you'll pair Draco and Neville with...pairing them with each other would certainly be interesting! They have the right interaction for it to work, certainly.

I've actually read through these two fics a few times now, and I have to say, I love watching your writing style progress. Truth and Lies started off with decent writing, but by the end of this fic, you had REALLY improved. I love the idea of Harry being Salazar, but there are very few fics written on the concept, and even fewer are any kind of decent, so this one is a nice find for me. I do wonder why you stopped updating it, though I assume its due to some combination of real life and different story priorities.

Eternally hopeful!

Mokona
klester chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
I know it's been nearly a year but PLEASE continue.
TheNotedMusician chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
This is REALLY good, you should definately update soon! Good job, by the way!

TheNotedMusician
tag.0 chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Highly intriguing series here! I'm definitely looking forward to finding out where you're going with this. (And hoping that someone shoves Harry and Severus into a small room and locks the door until they hash things out! *g*)
Chishio Ame chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
I'm all for Draco/Neville.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Are you going to continue this story? I just read both this and the prequel to this story. PLEASE POST SOON! (if you can.. good luck with med school)
Mizu-oni chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
oh please do continue, I've become frightenly enthralled.
karlii chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
well! Congratulations on Med School! And thanks for coming back to this story! I hope that you decide to continue with it.

I hope we get to see more about Bella and her child. And I hope that we can see more interaction with the people as they "were". Another meeting or two, perhaps?

Is Blaise the husband of Widow Hawthorne? He certainly looked like he might have had a connection to Ginny when she broke up with Dean.

And does Millicent get to be Someone? I like how powerful you've made her in this story.

Will Ginny ever reconcile with Dom? Perhaps Fiona will be able to help her with that.

How is Ron's recovery going? Does he retain any knowledge from the brains?

Who is Godric? I have been betting on Ron all along.. but I think Rufus is more likely now. I hope Ginny can see that Godric was the one who cursed her (if that is the case).

Will Neville get around to viewing Sev's memory of that blue book?

*whew* what a lot of little plot points you have out there! :-)

Keep up the good work!