Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
interesting. very good
grumpy gills chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
It's from Midsomer Murders, isn't it? I watch it sometimes, when I get the chance.
Syntche chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Hey, great job with this story. I look forward to more updates soon!
snape504 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
I just finished "How to tell the truth" and the sequel. Fantastic! More, please! I am adding you to my alert list.

bookmonkey786 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
IT LIVES! good job hope to see more. Have fun in med school. whats you specialty?
Hiekomi chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I sincerely hope you havent abandoned this story, because I love it. It's one of the (very few) 'Harry is Salazar' stories that are actually (really) good! I look forward to reading more, and thank you for writing such a great fic.

knightlygirl chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
well although i dont know about points you got insomnium from imsomniac.

i assume that is because nightmares tend to wake and keep you up hense insomniac.

although i have no clue where aegritudo comes from, i assume that it means something like relive or rewatch.

i would love for you to update soon as it has been just under 2 years that you havent. i admit that i havnt been waiting that long but think of your other readers!

knightly girl

PS can i have cookies instead of points? *insert puppy dog look* LOL ;D
binesab chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Hi, one question, did you abandon this story? Or will it go on some day?
Bloodycatalchemist chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
I made a very unhappy noise when I got to the end of this story. Especially noting how long its been since an update. I hope you continue, I really like the story, your view of Salazar as Harry is intressting. I really want to hear the rest of the story if you continue. Personnally I like how your able to make it Harry/Salazar centric with out it just being Harry point of view.

Heres hoping for more

Cringe chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Would dearly love to read more soon :)

A wonderful fanfic, thanks for sharing!
Memphis Atari chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
i just love how Neville is Merlin. Too funny, especially in the face of his 'opponents' such as Severus :P great dynamism and i can't wait to read more.
Raett2020 chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
I was aware the sequel was up, just that it wasn't completed, nor worked on in a while. Fantastic story though.
GirlWithNoName-Elli3 chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
excellent! Please update soon! please?
Apocalyptical chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Ack! You haven't updated in over a year! That is...blasphemy!

I just love this story, as well as the first 'book.' It's a very interesting concept, and this is one of the first I've found that has the Founders being reincarnated into other people, as well as an evil Godric.

So...Is Voldemort Godric? That would be pretty ironic, wouldn't it? The Founder of Gryffindor being reborn as an Heir of Slytherin. At first I thought it was Ron, because of how he was acting, but now I'm not so sure since the cause was actually determined to be the brains in the DOM.

At first I thought Dumbledore was Merlin, but after it was determined that Neville was Merlin, I was at a loss as to who Dumbledore could be. When he was revealed to be Tristan, I burst out laughing.

I would love to know who Solaris was though. Five bucks on Sirius...For that matter, I wonder who Sirius will be reincarnated as? I wonder who James and Lily were, or if they were anyone of importance...I know who Tonks is (the hints are kind of obvious, but that might just be me. I have a tendency to think some hints are blatantly obvious when they aren't, and vice versa). I think the Chocolate Frog Cards were trying to tell her something...and they weren't being exactly subtle. You'd think Dom would have some discontinued and first edition cards though, since he is older than the hills and then some.

I just love how Remus is thisclose to discovering the Founders' secret. I'm kind of surprised no one bothered to think that the map might have issues with everyone regaining their inner Founder, but then again I'm almost not surprised. Why should their names change when they have the same identity, only with a few additions added.

Neville regained his memory of the night his family was attacked, didn't he? But I think their conversation will turn out to be interesting, at least. I don't quite know what to think about this sequel, but it's promising so far...if you'll ever pick it back up!
valmente chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
more more more! this is such a novel idea and very well written!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »