Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
tag0 chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Highly intriguing series here! I'm definitely looking forward to finding out where you're going with this. (And hoping that someone shoves Harry and Severus into a small room and locks the door until they hash things out! *g*)
Chishio Ame chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
I'm all for Draco/Neville.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Are you going to continue this story? I just read both this and the prequel to this story. PLEASE POST SOON! (if you can.. good luck with med school)
Mizu-oni chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
oh please do continue, I've become frightenly enthralled.
karlii chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
well! Congratulations on Med School! And thanks for coming back to this story! I hope that you decide to continue with it.

I hope we get to see more about Bella and her child. And I hope that we can see more interaction with the people as they "were". Another meeting or two, perhaps?

Is Blaise the husband of Widow Hawthorne? He certainly looked like he might have had a connection to Ginny when she broke up with Dean.

And does Millicent get to be Someone? I like how powerful you've made her in this story.

Will Ginny ever reconcile with Dom? Perhaps Fiona will be able to help her with that.

How is Ron's recovery going? Does he retain any knowledge from the brains?

Who is Godric? I have been betting on Ron all along.. but I think Rufus is more likely now. I hope Ginny can see that Godric was the one who cursed her (if that is the case).

Will Neville get around to viewing Sev's memory of that blue book?

*whew* what a lot of little plot points you have out there! :-)

Keep up the good work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
interesting. very good
grumpy gills chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
It's from Midsomer Murders, isn't it? I watch it sometimes, when I get the chance.
Syntche chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Hey, great job with this story. I look forward to more updates soon!
snape504 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
I just finished "How to tell the truth" and the sequel. Fantastic! More, please! I am adding you to my alert list.

Debby
bookmonkey786 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
IT LIVES! good job hope to see more. Have fun in med school. whats you specialty?
Hiekomi chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I sincerely hope you havent abandoned this story, because I love it. It's one of the (very few) 'Harry is Salazar' stories that are actually (really) good! I look forward to reading more, and thank you for writing such a great fic.

-DarkDamask
knightlygirl chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
well although i dont know about points you got insomnium from imsomniac.

i assume that is because nightmares tend to wake and keep you up hense insomniac.

although i have no clue where aegritudo comes from, i assume that it means something like relive or rewatch.

i would love for you to update soon as it has been just under 2 years that you havent. i admit that i havnt been waiting that long but think of your other readers!

knightly girl

PS can i have cookies instead of points? *insert puppy dog look* LOL ;D
binesab chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Hi, one question, did you abandon this story? Or will it go on some day?
Bloodycatalchemist chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
I made a very unhappy noise when I got to the end of this story. Especially noting how long its been since an update. I hope you continue, I really like the story, your view of Salazar as Harry is intressting. I really want to hear the rest of the story if you continue. Personnally I like how your able to make it Harry/Salazar centric with out it just being Harry point of view.

Heres hoping for more

Bloodycatalchemist
Cringe chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
Would dearly love to read more soon :)

A wonderful fanfic, thanks for sharing!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »