Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
Memphis Atari chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
i just love how Neville is Merlin. Too funny, especially in the face of his 'opponents' such as Severus :P great dynamism and i can't wait to read more.
Raett2020 chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
I was aware the sequel was up, just that it wasn't completed, nor worked on in a while. Fantastic story though.
GirlWithNoName-Elli3 chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
excellent! Please update soon! please?
Apocalyptical chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Ack! You haven't updated in over a year! That is...blasphemy!

I just love this story, as well as the first 'book.' It's a very interesting concept, and this is one of the first I've found that has the Founders being reincarnated into other people, as well as an evil Godric.

So...Is Voldemort Godric? That would be pretty ironic, wouldn't it? The Founder of Gryffindor being reborn as an Heir of Slytherin. At first I thought it was Ron, because of how he was acting, but now I'm not so sure since the cause was actually determined to be the brains in the DOM.

At first I thought Dumbledore was Merlin, but after it was determined that Neville was Merlin, I was at a loss as to who Dumbledore could be. When he was revealed to be Tristan, I burst out laughing.

I would love to know who Solaris was though. Five bucks on Sirius...For that matter, I wonder who Sirius will be reincarnated as? I wonder who James and Lily were, or if they were anyone of importance...I know who Tonks is (the hints are kind of obvious, but that might just be me. I have a tendency to think some hints are blatantly obvious when they aren't, and vice versa). I think the Chocolate Frog Cards were trying to tell her something...and they weren't being exactly subtle. You'd think Dom would have some discontinued and first edition cards though, since he is older than the hills and then some.

I just love how Remus is thisclose to discovering the Founders' secret. I'm kind of surprised no one bothered to think that the map might have issues with everyone regaining their inner Founder, but then again I'm almost not surprised. Why should their names change when they have the same identity, only with a few additions added.

Neville regained his memory of the night his family was attacked, didn't he? But I think their conversation will turn out to be interesting, at least. I don't quite know what to think about this sequel, but it's promising so far...if you'll ever pick it back up!
valmente chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
more more more! this is such a novel idea and very well written!
Kell Shock chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Update soon please!
Rasgara chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
i cant wait for the next chapter. I love this story. please continue soon

smileys,

Rasgara
KaiPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
this is without a doubt the most compelling HP fanfic that i have ever read...although i'm mad at my computer for not fully loading all of chapter 4...*mutters* stupid computer...

anyways...i absolutely love what you have done with Neville...he's always been a favorite of mine and he isn't written about as much as i would like...although he could have been seeing as how i have only recently started to read HP fanfics...i also like what you have done with Bellatrix's character...simply beautiful as well as heartwrenching...
Pawn'sVictory chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
Nice story. Just found this continuation a couple days ago.

I know the other story was getting really long, so those notes probably made sense. But it seems that your chapters in this story flow better without them.
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
This has been an interesting series so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Cheers,

A S-M
Albus Paulsen chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
I think that giving Draco and Neville a brotherly relationship would be best; I really can't see a romance there. Congrats on a great story line. Keep it up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
awesome
Merrymow chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
The Silver Fallen chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
The next time I try to read epics within 24 hours, I shall think of yours and remember that the chances of something being more entertaining or well written on the epic scale is not likely. Hopefully that will curb me, though your fic[s] won't be as lucky.. or unlucky I guess.

to the next review yeah? and if you turn me into an insomniac, I WILL hunt you down. ]
fire and napalm chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
I just closed my other review. I hate it when I do that.

Excellent idea, and wonderful execution. I love this story and it is very well done. Harry as Salazar is amusing beyond all reason, and I like the attitude he has. I can't wait to see where this will go next.

Now as for reader specuation ... I think Bella likely has Voldemort's kid (poor thing) and that she just might be a reincarnation. It's either her or Tonks that's La Muerte, because I think I remember you saying that she had a reincarnation in place. The 'amusing reincarnation of the year' would be, in my opinion, Godric being Voldemort which would have the fun effect of seeing Harry screaming at Voldemort and calling him Godric, which could ahve the pleasant side effect of killing off several dozens Death Eaters by pure shock value. I would certainly be amused, although I doubt that will happen.

Well, good luck with the story and please update soon. I eagerly await it. *grin*

Fire and Napalm