Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
Anime Monster chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
WOW! I don't know why I didn't read chapter 2 when it came out, but I have now, as well as this one. And all I can say is WOW! I absolutely love this. Is Blaise perhaps the reincarnation of Ginny's past life's husband?
SaWa-San chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
OMG! How do you do it? I can assure you, you are one of the very few, whohave eer imprest me in such a way with their characterisation of Voldemort! Normally that guy is at best a little creepy, but yours is just plain frightening... I hope I never have to meet sucha guy as him *shudders*.

And so the secret about Albus being Salazar's Son is finally out . I wonder what is going on with Remus. And why do I get the feeling, that Blaise will play a bigger role this time, preferably the future boyfriend of one Ginny Weasly?

Great chapter!

PLEASE GO ON ASAP!
phoebe turner chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
wow! i was hoping that Dumbledore is not Tristan, he is old and could not really behave like a son to Harry and he will die before him. maybe in the future he will be reborn as the son of Harry and Luna?
Chiara Crawford chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter. I really liked how you made the Albus scene. Is Blaise Amia's husband?

Chi
NephyRiddle chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Yes! Finally some Harry/Salazar in all his stormy sulky-ness! I liked the Blaise part, too...(suddenly remembers how you portrayed Blaise in your other fic) But then again, I needn't have worried, I suppose. Blaise is one of my favorites, for all the unknown-ness of his character.

And the Ginny part was odd. I was trying to remember if she was a reincarnation for a while...I should read the whole thing. Again. Just because.

The Dumbledore thing was also truly unexpected. All these strange, unexpected people...It's awesome! The age and relationship differences are leaving me feeling sort of awkward, but you're doing very well with them all. I just wouldn't be able to do anything as good.

As always, love your fic, can't wait for the next chapter! Please, please update sometime soon!
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
As far as Tristan goes, my first instinct is to jump up and down screaming, "I knew it! I knew it!"

Gotta feel sorry for him and Harry. Out of all of them, those two are probably the most rattled by their reincarnations' relationships.

Think Blaise might be "the one" for Ginny?

~looking forward to the next chapter~
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Whee! I cannot wait for chapter three! Thank you for the update! I liked it a lot. *grin*
blackspawndragon chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Hmm...interesting.
SaWa-San chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Okay, nothing truely new and exciting happening here, but before new mysteries can be laid out, the stage must be prepared .

My biggest question still is, what Remus thinks, because of the map and what the current situation between Harry and the headmaster is...

PLEASE GO ON ASAP!
SierraAccent chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
This is very nice. I read through the first story in less than a day and considering how much I procrastinate, it takes a very good writer and an excellent plot to get me to sit down and read through an entire story in such a short time. Great job and keep it up. I hope to see more of this and soon.
NephyRiddle chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
No! It can't be over already.

Okay, I admit I enjoyed the whole thing immensley but...

I wanna see Harry. *Pouts* And Harry interaction with...anyone! Dumbles, Bella, Snape...All the tricky ones, right? Oh, yes, Remus, too!

Please?

Okay, now I'm down to whining. But really.

Once again, I really love your story and I hope for a quick update! Update soon!
agent moriel chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
i really don't have words to described how impressed and delighted i am by this story (i'm including HTTL in this review). it's so well thought out, and almost every chapter has a new strand in the intricate web of main polots and sub-plots. this fic is, for lack of a better word, fantastic, and i'm eagerly anticipating the next installments to it.
phoebe turner chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
interesting chapter! i cant wait to read the next one!
hittocerebattosai chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Thank you for the update! *grins* I can't wait!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »