Reviews for In the Forest of the Night
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
As far as Tristan goes, my first instinct is to jump up and down screaming, "I knew it! I knew it!"

Gotta feel sorry for him and Harry. Out of all of them, those two are probably the most rattled by their reincarnations' relationships.

Think Blaise might be "the one" for Ginny?

~looking forward to the next chapter~
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Whee! I cannot wait for chapter three! Thank you for the update! I liked it a lot. *grin*
blackspawndragon chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Hmm...interesting.
SaWa-San chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Okay, nothing truely new and exciting happening here, but before new mysteries can be laid out, the stage must be prepared .

My biggest question still is, what Remus thinks, because of the map and what the current situation between Harry and the headmaster is...

PLEASE GO ON ASAP!
SierraAccent chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
This is very nice. I read through the first story in less than a day and considering how much I procrastinate, it takes a very good writer and an excellent plot to get me to sit down and read through an entire story in such a short time. Great job and keep it up. I hope to see more of this and soon.
NephyRiddle chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
No! It can't be over already.

Okay, I admit I enjoyed the whole thing immensley but...

I wanna see Harry. *Pouts* And Harry interaction with...anyone! Dumbles, Bella, Snape...All the tricky ones, right? Oh, yes, Remus, too!

Please?

Okay, now I'm down to whining. But really.

Once again, I really love your story and I hope for a quick update! Update soon!
agent moriel chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
i really don't have words to described how impressed and delighted i am by this story (i'm including HTTL in this review). it's so well thought out, and almost every chapter has a new strand in the intricate web of main polots and sub-plots. this fic is, for lack of a better word, fantastic, and i'm eagerly anticipating the next installments to it.
phoebe turner chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
interesting chapter! i cant wait to read the next one!
hittocerebattosai chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Thank you for the update! *grins* I can't wait!
dauby chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Good chapter, please update soon.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Eh heh-heh... *looks sheepish* I forgot to look... *looks at the ground*

... I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very interesting! Please continue!
June chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I love the first story in this series and I can't wait until the rest of the chapters come out for this story!I love your plots; when I was in the middle of "How to Tell the Truth from Lies" I thought Ron was Godric Gryffindor reborn. maybe? *hint, hint plz?* lol. you're doing a GREAT job with your stories!
Dragonrider Novera chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Yeah! You updated rather quickly, hope you continue to do so. I can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction to Harry's little secret. It should be good. I really like the fact that you had him keep it from him for so long. Hope the Proffesor doesn't go off the deep end, or pass out or something like that. I this story, keep the chapters comeing!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »