Reviews for Recollections
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Phew, that was intense. This was quite an interesting departure from the cultured, romantic V I normally read about in fanfiction. Like another reviewer said, people tend to forget that V is a very tortured man, and this was a well written insight into his brutal side. Well done, and keep writing. xOx
Villanelle EVE chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was very surprising... even connecting with her at such an intimate level, he still hurts her. And at the same time, it's not his fault... how interesting...

Well done!
venomequeen-83 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow! ok now i HAVE to read more of your work. This was amazing, really get into the head of is crazy half as well as some of the love he has for Evy. (sp?) I have an idea for a fic but i don't have the time or the talent to capture V's or Evey's essence as you have. If your interesed i'll give you the idea but if you want to alter it it's compleatly up to you. Email me...
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Mm this is good and it's interesting. You ttok a different take on V a more brutal take. It's interesting as we sometimes forget that he's also a rather tortured man behind that cultured exterior. Great fic!

Mic Mic