Reviews for The Obituary of Elements
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
this was captivating
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Again I wish there was more, but some secrets should be kept and some stories live forever shrouded with mystery. I loved it by the way.
The Harper chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Really wonderful. I loved every bit of it!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ah! omg omg omg omg omg! please please explain this! why does snape save her? what does he mean by "u used up all the elements?" is he in love with her? or is he helping harry(?) in protecting her? uwahg. i wanna read this in snape's pov. lol. i keep asking you to write more fics... sorry...lol
Toulouse chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved it. Even if it wasn't stated as such, I saw it slightly as an Ginny/Snape (a guilty pleasure of mine) with tons of UST. And if I may take a guess as to who asked him to save her, I'm thinking Remus. I loved your Ginny: determined, yet a mystery to all.
quik-wit chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
weird, cool, complicated...
Ava Monroe chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Slightly odd... I think I liked it but I'm still trying to process the story. As always, the quality of your writing is wonderful. Thanks for sharing yet again!
Jenn the Freak chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This seems familiar, no? Actually, I like it better this way. Their palms just ended up there, and the dance they had was forced but at the same time, needed in a way. Odd. O.o And i don't think anybody's ever mentioned the elements before in HP..besides people who make a big long story about it. I like this Ginny, too. . Headstrong, like she's supposed to be.

I wish I knew who told Snape to not let her die. You never said, you evil writer...
Ravenclaw's Finest chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
First things that comes to my mind is that was..odd, kinda weird. But after thinking about it for a second or two, I like it, a lot.
Anutheal chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It's been awhile, Howl. I was wondering where you disappeared to.

But about the story, it was a different way to put the "black apparatus" position in the war. How he works and how he listens. Your discription is amazing, and the dance during the Earth Section was fascinating. You have that amazing ability to put all emotions and feelings and movements into words so simple.

Brilliant job, as usual.